Thursday, July 17, 2008

Deleting

You can delete me from your life, but unfortunately, I can't delete your DNA from mine.

The person who gave birth to me wants nothing to do with me anymore.

I can't call her my Mama, Mommy, Mom, Mother - because she's specifically asked me to call her "Jen".

Do you know for foreign that is to me to call this person Jen after I've called her Mama for 23 years?

She doesn't want me in her life anymore because I "disrespected" her. Meanwhile she has no idea how hard it is to give a person respect when you don't know if they love you anymore, if they want you in their life - which clearly they don't... I'm not going to call her Jen! Never. That's insulting. I will call you what I've called you for 23 years or I won't call you @ all... Which, that's what we're going to do. We're not speaking.

I asked her to drive the truck when we move... Not have to lift a box @ all - and she said no because I didn't help her move... Well I helped PAM move! And I hate Pam!!

She told me to ask my Daddy... Well he's 2 hours away... Does that really make sense? No. She said that he's my "precious Daddy" and I'll never ask him for anything. Let's see, he bailed me out of jail and talked to me on the phone every day I was in there. Meanwhile, you wouldn't. He fixed my computer and is being patient while I pay him back... I ask him for things. Not stupid things tho.

My Mama chose Pam over me.

Wow, that really sucks.

No comments: