Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Tortilla Chips Are Mocking Me

"Suppose I say I am on my best behavior,
There are times I lose my worried mind
Would you want me when I'm not myself,
Waiting out while I am someone else..."

Done so good today on not eating. I didn't feel good this morning, so it wasn't hard to abstain from the McD food. I went to my car for my break and emailed Gemma. That was fun. :-)

Ofc, now here I am sitting in my room, which, at the moment seems to be the coolest room in the house (90+ in here still.) and there's some tortilla chips by my bed and I wanna eat em. LOL

How many tortilla chips have I eaten in my life? Thousands?!? Ya, if I ate them I would just be so sad. This week I'm fasting. Started today and I can eat again on Sunday. :-) This will be good for me.

Soooo... Rachel met her future husband, David Cook, today. :-) I'm so happy for her! She's loading her pics now, I can't wait to see them. Gaaawd. AHH! It's killing me.

Have to work one more day. LOL Tomorrow is 2 weeks from move out/in day!!! We've packed::: NAAAADA!! WOO! LOL Also tomorrow I'm taking Jennifer to see the Dark Knight. I've built it up so much that she's gonna hate it. LOL

Anyhow, I have a task to complete now.

Peace.

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See!! Ya can comment from BB ;) keep going on with that fast! Well done on resisting the tortillas.. They are my weakness too lol

I desperatly wanna watch batman!! I love all the other ones and Mr Bale is a hottie..altho clooney (swoon) was gd too.. Now, I can't remember the original batman. Shit. Its right on the tip of my tongue.. *thinks* damn it. Anyway he was the best one!! He's on the tv right now but I'm omw to the hosi...

Its hot today and I'm stuck in a car/hosi.

Anyway enuff bout me.

Hope u feel ok. Love u trillions xx
Gem