Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ARGH! I'm Sick!

"so what happened to bulletproof weeks in you arms?
what happened to feeling cheap radio songs?
What happened to thinking the world was flat?"

So I went to Jasmine's son's 4th birthday on Sunday night. Monday morning I woke up and couldn't breathe, my throat hurt so badly I couldn't swallow and voila!! I'm sick.

I have the worst immune system in the world. :-(

Jennifer and I went to see Batman for the 3rd time on Monday. God, I swear I will never get tired of this film. I love it so fucking much.

Speaking of Heath -- maybe you can help me out -- I found this article:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Heath+Ledger-52778.html
& here's the article with a photo:
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1585063/story.jhtml

Now here's where you can help me--can you find a picture of the tattoo on Holly or Terry Gilliam?? That's not a very good quality of the tattoo in the photo. :-( I would like to see it better, closer up. Please help me. This is very important to me.

And still speaking of Heath... today I found a very disturbing photo of him. Now, of course I followed everything they wanted to say about him after his death, and I saw his body wheeled away in the black bag and I literally stopped breathing... I saw the wooden casket he was in... but this was more disturbing to me by far.

It's from his last film and I won't say anything about it other than it left me absolutely speechless. View it at your own risk. He was filming a scene from the movie.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2zqc70h.png

and here's one taken at the same time -- less shocking though.

http://i34.tinypic.com/14maq7d.png

Now for the pic of the day, something a little happier of Heath. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

His eyes say so much. He has great expressions. Luv him.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

ikinda wish i never clicked on that link now. its really disturbing isnt it?

its amazing how you can somehow in a way relate to Heath and the things he was thinking/going thru.
i just pray that everytime u get down and depressed you dont go along the same lines as he did.

luv u panda xx