Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WOW! LIFE RAWKS.

"love me, love me, say that you love me...
need me, need me, just say that you need me..."

Life is going fantasmic.

I have 2 interviews on Thursday. :-) One is for a server position at an "upscale retirement home". LOL And the other is for a bartender position at Houlihan's. It's so new it hasn't been built yet.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.

I want the Houlihan's position more than anything. More than I've wanted anything in a really long time.

Both of my parents were bartenders, and that's how they met. :-)

Pics of da day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I.
Fucking.
Loveeee.
Those.

xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw those pics.
i orgasmed over them.

Anonymous said...

where are those pics from?

Anonymous said...

Y'all need to xoxox or something so I know who you are and I don't have to GUESS!!!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

haha who else wud have an orgasm over pics and actually have the guts to tell LOL

luv ya panda ;)