Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm Gonna Be A SUPERMODEL

"hangin' around, nothing to do but frown,
rainy days and mondays always get me down,
what I got they used to call the blues,
nothin' is really wrong, feeling like I don't belong..."

So I haven't been keeping you updated on my 12 week program thingy... This Sunday will make for 9 weeks left, and in 3 weeks I haven't experienced MUCH change. I've had my planned binges and a couple trying days and mistakes, but then there's always tomorrow, right?? Today I've been really good, 3 pieces of cheese. :-) I don't expect a whole lot of change between now and the 13th which is when I leave for Rae, hopefully I'll fit into the shorts I want to fit into, but if I don't, I'm not going to let it get me down too much -- I'm going to see Rachel, that's a good thing!! :-)

Speaking of which, I need to find my digital camera... lost it somewhere in the move. I'm gonna take a million trillion photos of us together when I'm there. LOL

You know what one of my favorite things to do it?? Watch Bella breathe. Seriously. It's awesome. She's so delicate.

I've been so tired lately, but I haven't been sleeping and the sleep I have been getting hasn't been good sleep. I've been having terrible nightmares. I have misplaced my worry dolls... :-S

When I don't get the sleep I need I just sit and worry, things you wouldn't believe if I told you... things you don't want to hear about.

I reckon I'll try to sleep again later...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saw it for the 6th time last night. :-)

SIX.

*giggles*

I can't wait to see it again!!

xoxox

EDIT::: New profile information. WOO!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

i tried to comment this yesterday lol wudnt let me.

how much do you love heath?! :O hehe

keep it up with the weight loss.. im sure those shorts will get on u before summers out ;)

luvs xx