Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock

"But if I die tonight at least I can say I did what I wanted to do tell me how 'bout you?"

Who's got 4 minutes? :-) I've got 4 minutes to save the world, thankfully I have the HQ version of the album and radio edit for Justin and Madonna's new song. That should help me save the world successfully.

Did everyone have a good St. Patty's Day? [insert Irish accent here] Mine was whatever. Like I said before, I celebrated on Saturday.

Tomorrow I get to take a hot shower at Jenn's parent's house! Yay for that! My hair needs a good washing. And then tomorrow night I'm off work and I'm spending some time with Mitch and possible Christina and Taber. Taber is from my hometown and I went to HS with Christina. They're really awesome people.

I finally got my salad last night! It wasn't everything I had hoped. Tonight I think I'm eating a sandwich no meat. My not eating meat is not because of a "diet" -- I just think that cows and chickens are beautiful creatures and we don't need to eat them. Also, they're bad for you. With all the hormones that are injected into those animals to make them grow bigger, faster now, there are 8 year olds with DD breasts that are starting their periods! That's just not normal.

I need to lose weight. Yeah, that's a whole different blog for a whole different day.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The cover for 4 minutes. It's hot. Do I really need more of a reason than Justin and Madonna?

3 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemma said...

Im glad u can have a hot shower! thats yay! have a shit load of fun tonight sweets. i miss u so much! xxx

Gemma said...

i signed up JUST so i could leave you comments btw ;) hehe