Wednesday, March 19, 2008

If The Bright Lights Don't Recieve You...

"Some things in this world, man, they don't make sense
Some things you don't need until they leave you,
Them the things that you miss..."

All I wanted was a Big Mac -- but I don't eat meat, so all I wanted was a Big Mac - no meat. What did I get? A Big Mac, no meat, no onions, no lettuce. So that's bread, bread, bread, pickles, cheese, sauce.

Ew.

I had them re-make it.

The grill people really don't pay attention at all. We were steady last night at work and then I'd be standing there waiting for them to hand me food and then they'd be like [insert accent] "you need?" YES I FUCKING NEED IT!! IS IT ON THE SCREEN?? Why can't they just listen? This, among other things, I will never have an answer to.

Jenn and I both got off work early from McDonalds last night and then went home to get some clothes to wash and stuff. I, of course, wanted to bring Miss Bella, but Jenn wouldn't let me so I told her that she had to tell Bella.

When we got to her parents house we watched TMZ and Access Hollywood -- both of which, are very lame I've come to realize. Then we watched this movie from 2005 called Urban Legends: Bloody Mary -- it had Kate Mara in it (she's in The Open Road with Timberlake, for those who don't know...) and let's just hope she's become a better actress since 2005. She's had loads of gigs since then so I'm sure she's grown some.

The movie was good and bad - if that makes sense. The effects were rather lame and some of the lines were very cheesy, the actors weren't that great (especially the brother "David") but overall I think it was worth seeing.

I'm not into scary movies one bit, and this one had one particularly gorey scene which I actually believe makes it worth seeing. Go to Blockbuster or Netflix and get it. ;-)

Then we rented The Simpson's movie on PPV. It was pretty good -- I hadn't seen it yet. I still get totally in awe that some of those people do just about half the voices for the cast. That's insane. Those are very talented voice actors.

We went to bed at about 5a, but Jenn said she didn't go to bed until about 630a because she was texting Gemma and Tina -- who are now apparently BFF's. Yaaaay you!

I didn't wake up until about 130p and then I had a few texts from Mitch. I guess we're going to dinner now... it was a movie... I'm still not really sure. LOL

I took my "hot" shower and by "hot" I mean "cold". I hate Jenn's parents house. They don't believe in thick walls, you can hear everything going on in all of the living rooms (not my idea of privacy...) and they don't believe in water pressure. I've been to hotels that had better water pressure than this!! I've been to like, Motel 6's that had better water pressure than this!

I judge a shower based on the water pressure and how hot the water will stay... well hot. I don't need to peel my skin off in the shower, but I don't want it to be lukewarm either. As for water pressure - I need great water pressure because my thick curly hair is already a bitch to wash and if I don't have good enough water pressure (like at, oh say, Jenn's parent's house...) then the middle of my hair basically doesn't even get wet! And if it's that hard to get my hair wet, imagine how hard it is to get the soap out!!

I made do with what I had today, unfortunately... and I basically took a cold shower and then turned it all the way hot and rinsed at the end like that.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the cat's expression here -- "hey, man... your nose could eat me for lunch, I don't want to know about what your mouth could do..." and the dog's just saying, "what's this? a new toy?"

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.