Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Nature Of The World Today...

"It's kinda hard to keep faith in the things that you do
When everybody turns their back on you..."

So last night was mind blowing.

I talked to Fortune and I'm going to LA in late April, after I get back from Omaha... I think he wanted to me to come during the time that I'm going to be in Omaha - but now obviously, that just won't work, now will it?

I'm going to be there for four or five days and I'm getting my plane ticket like, super soon... well, I guess I have to since it's only like a month away.

Ooh, I need to stop eating.

Oh gawd, speaking of -- yesterday was a total binge day. Mitch and I went to On The Border for dinner last night and I took home half of my food and half of his... then after drinking some I totally ate my leftovers and then Jenn wanted McDonalds so I took her up there and then I got something there! Ew. I'm a disgusting cow.

But back to LA... I asked Fortune if we could do one thing while I was there and he said yes.

I'm going to see the ocean.

I've hyped it so much in my mind over the last 23 years and I'm sure it's not as amazing as I pretend in my mind, but I already know I'm going to cry like a baby when I see it. I'm going to film my reaction of it for the documentary.

Nicole isn't going to be able to go with me to LA to film for the documentary so I'm going to buy 2 new memory cards and tape stuff on my own. That should be interesting. I can kinda see it in my mind, and it seems good. LOL Does that make sense?

I have the best management in the world. I can't believe they set me up with this. It's pretty incredible.

Wow.

I am a little scared to be all alone on my own though. That's going to be different. Wow.

So last night, my phone broke. Apparently it has "water damage" even though it's never been in contact with water. Whatever. My ear piece doesn't work... like, I can't hear people on it. But I have speaker phone, so I've just been doing that.

Yeah. Thankfully I have insurance so it's just going to cost me $50 to get a new one. Now I just have to find $50. I have to pay my daddy his payment for this month, which I still haven't done and I was going to do with my first paycheck, but my check was $1 more than I needed for the phone bill. I guess I'll email him.

I also have to buy those memory cards and then I have to pay for the hotel for Omaha. Oh gawd. So much to pay for and I have no money.

Shitters.

My horoscope and oh how true it is...

You seem to be attracting even more admirers to your cause, whatever that may be. Enjoy the good energy and attention -- things are just about as good as they can get at the moment!

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a dude.

He's pregnant.

He's due in July.

Oh, by the way, he's transgender and has a wife. She couldn't have a baby but apparently he can!!

You want to know more, google "man pregnant with baby". The Advocate did a good article on him. This is quite controversial.

xoxox

3 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae08 said...

Take it from my experience, the Pacific is FUCKING COLD, so be prepared. It'll shock ya haha. I had been to San Fran and it was bitterly cold but I was like, well this is LA, wayyyy different part of Cali, but WRONG, same ocean, same temp. It was a little warmer in Hawaii but thats cuz its closer to the Equator lol. When we were in LA, my dad dared me to go in up to my bellybutton and I fucking did, like a dumbass. It was so cold my legs literally LOST FEELING and then it wasn't so bad. But when I layed on the beach towel to put on suntan lotion, I couldn't feel my legs when I touched them, it was seriously INSANE. So TRUST ME hahaha

I'll stick to the Atlantic for now.....for now ;)

Unknown said...

No, Tina... transgender means that he's both. He lives his life as a man so he's seen as a man... but he's a man with a baby. LOL

and Rae -- thanks for the ocean advice. Love ya doll. ;-)