Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

"Come January we're frozen inside
Making new resolutions, a hundered times
February, won't you be my Valentine
and we'll both be safe if it was just til St. Patrick's Day"

I'm not sure if I have any Irish in me, but today I fake it, right? Of course, I celebrated St. Patty's on Snake Saturday and I got drunk enough for the everyone over the holiday. (Note to self, be more careful next time when drinking with people who are ACTUALLY Irish.)

I hope y'all are enjoying this bitter cold weather. I upgraded to three blankets last night. I put all of Bella's blankets in one of her beds. (She's got three beds and a ton of blankets, but she usually migrates from bed to bed throughout the week... I just put them all in one so she could be warmer.)

My fingers are so cold as a type this. Brrrrr...

Without any electricity there's not much to do here. Unfortunately, Jennifer and I have been spending our time together at the house eating. Fortunately, we've been strictly vegetarian! Jenn and I have tried to be vegetarian since the New Year, but its very hard when you've lived 22 of your years eating whatever, and the to just cut out all the meat one day.

Jenn's been doing fantastic. She hasn't had any meat for about a month, which is amazing. I'm just nearly shorter than her on that at about 3 weeks.

Last night at McDonalds I wanted to get one of their salads, but of course, without chicken. I should have had Jenn promo my meal off because the other manager on duty said that crew wasn't allowed to have those... then he proceeded to say we could have #1, 2, 4, 5, 9, or 10. For those who don't work at McDonalds thats... Meat, Meat, Meat, Chicken, Chicken Nuggets, Fish.

I got the fish with a side salad.

Well, he didn't really leave me much choice, now did he?

Tonight there's a different manager on duty and Jennifer said that she would promo my meal off tonight and that I could have the salad I wanted. She's not favoring me or anything, c'mon! It's a salad!!! I DON'T EAT MEAT!

Speaking of favoring me -- she really doesn't. I'm very proud of her. I asked her if I could take my superdumb tie off last night and she made me keep it on. I hate those things, I feel like I'm being strangeled.

Picture of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin Moore (right) showing off why I've got tickets to the gun show. (He's in Ingram Hill) He's got his green on -- do you?

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.