Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pity For Pity's Sake

"Girl, put your records on,
Tell me your favorite song,
You go ahead let your hair down,
Sapphire and faded jeans,
I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead and let your hair down,
You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow..."

That song is incredible. Corrine is effortless.

I just have to make it through today and then I have two days off, that's what I'll just keep telling myself today. I'm so tired. There is no reason on earth to ever get me up at 9a. I went to bed at about 230a... I just can't go to bed early. It's impossible.

I'm sitting at Panera waiting for Jennifer to get off of Coldstone so we can go to McD. We work at 2p today. Well I work at 2... she has a manager meeting at 2. I only have to work until 8p, though... so at least I don't have to work that long and hopefully it'll be all busy while I'm there. Then when I'm off I'll have to wait for Jennifer to get off, which is at 11p -- but thankfully I have my computer, so no worries.

Last night I was the last person to take my break because last Monday when I found out about Britney's HIMYM appearance I asked Jennifer if this Monday I could take my break at 730p so I could watch the show.

So everyone else's breaks were over with at like, 630p and I'm wait, wait, waiting... LOL But that's alright because I got the entire break room to myself to watch it!

Britney did really good on it, she was fatter than she probably should have been to be on TV, but given her cicumstances I think that she did really well and looked really good. She delieved her lines great.

As far as my new side salad diet. It was completely (okay, not completely) ruined yesterday. Yesterday McD got back the Southwest salads, which was completely my favorite thing ever. So I had one... so yay it was a salad, but baah because the dressing has more calories than I planned on and the salad is waay bigger than a side salad. But at least I still had a salad. Today I've had an iced tea and one small piece of bread (sample size at Panera.) Tonight I'm having my side salad.

Yesterday after I got back my electric I watched the episode of Desperate Housewives I missed, since I don't watch TV, I watch everything online and I don't know how I missed this new episode, but I was reading USA Today and they were doing a catch up on all the shows and it said that Carlos was blind, and I was like "what? when did this happen?" Yeah, so I went back to ABC online and turns out I missed an episode! So that was a nice little treat. I can't wait for new GA (Grey's Anatomy) and DH (Deperate Housewives) episodes.

Tomorrow night Mitch is coming over. Tomorrow should be interesting. Well first off, when Jennifer and I get home tonight we need to clean. Nearly two weeks without electricity doesn't do well for the upkeep of our house. There's a shit load of trash we need to take out, do some dishes and just straighten up before Mitch comes over and before Kristi & Co. come over on Saturday.

So tomorrow Jenn has to work until 5p at Cold Stone (at which I'm supposed to have an interview sometime this week...) and then she's going to McD to get our paychecks, then she's grocery shopping with her Mom at 6p... after that she's coming home to get drunk with me and Mitch! Meanwhile, until Jennifer gets home Mitch and I are just gonna chill and watch a movie or something. I was going to say we could watch Superbad, but nooo... Jenn would be jealous so we'll watch that later tomorrow night.

I'm aching to go record. I haven't heard from my producer since Snake Saturday, that irritates me. Regardless on if I go to LA or not, I'm definitely going to record soon. I have to get something out and I need to film in studio stuff for my documentary.

Yeah, I haven't talked about that in a while... we haven't been recording as much as I had originally thought we would be - but then again we've only been filming for a month and we're doing it for 6. We are, however filming Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so I think she wants to start filming more. That's good. :-)

Alright, I've written enough for today.

Pics of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this pic of me. My hair looks like sex. To go with it, here's a comment that a viewer left on one of my YouTube vlogs --

"I think you are totally cute and adorable, I think if you lost weight, you could be like a KNOCKOUT! first time I saw your video, and saw the foundation for a show stopper girl!your really pretty."

That comment made my life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Holy crap... look at how much I've changed from pic one and two... Pic two was in Memphis... let's see... 2 years ago, I reckon. I took that with my RAZR phone when I had TMobile. (Come to think of it, the first pic was taken with my Chocolate now that I have Verizon... haha, the best pics are impromptu.) My hair was so short! Wow! It's amazing to see how much I've transformed. I'm proud of me.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.