Sunday, March 16, 2008

And I'm Down With The Devil...

"Used to call me dummy when my nose was fucking runny,
Now I'm fucking bunnies gettin' fucking Matchbox Twenty money"

I was too tired [and cold] last night to update when I got home from work, so voila! Here I am.

I had a date on Snake Saturday... his name is Mitch... he's pretty awesome. However, I'm beginning to think that I'm flypaper for guys. I've got 3 trying to pin me down. (I think I might just let Mitch.)

One of the guys I was never really interested in and he lost his chance MONTHSSSSS ago. He's kinda an "oily bo-hunk" as my Mama would put it. The 2nd one I've always thought was cute and sweet but he just took too damn long to come around.

Mitch has his head on straight. He knows what he wants in life and we have a lot in common. He's Swedish, like me... and his birthday is my lucky day. It's kinda crazy actually. Every October 22nd I take off work and think I always have something going on... I have no idea why, I've done that for a while now and whadayaknow? It's his birthday. :-) Ironic.

I'm kinda like a rock actually, I fall fast and hard. I suppose I would do good in Hollyweird - I tend to move pretty fast with my relationships. I think it's because I hate the dating part so much. Dating sucks. I'd rather just have you be my boyfriend, I'm your girlfriend... and we'll figure the rest out as we go along.

Photo's of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I told you there would be two photos of the day today because TinyPic wouldn't work yesterday.

See! Everyone ends up working for McDonalds once in their life. (alright, not everyone... but even Justin Timberlake!) Justin later on went to say that he regretted the McDonalds deal he did -- and I don't blame him! I regret working for McDonalds all the time!

Actually, the reason I saved this photo of Justin was because he's wearing the shirt he wore when I met him in 2003. ;-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin and I in September 2003 - I think I need an updated photo. The actual hard copy one I have is autographed. I still remember every single word he said to me. You can see my paw wrapped around that gorgeous shirt of his.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.