Monday, March 24, 2008

Everything is DYING!

"let me break the ice, allow me to get you right,
Won't you warm up to me,
baby, I can make you feel, hot, hot, hot, hot..."

My phone is dying, my laptop is dying as we speak... this will have to be a very short blog unless they turn our lights on right now.

I don't think they're going to be on until tomorrow.

We paid it early this morning because all the places to pay it were closed yesterday -- Jenn thinks they'll be on today and she even promised Bella... I'm like, "don't make promises to my dog that you can't keep!"

I mean, think of all the people that paid it Friday, Saturday and Sunday when the places were open... those people are going to get their lights on before we will... so I think ours are going to be on tomorrow.

Tonight is the HIMYM with Britney. I think I heard it's an hour long... that's crap because my break is only 30 minutes. I am more than sure that I'll be able to catch it online though, so I'm not too worried about seeing it.

Last night on my break I got to see the end of the Memphis vs MS game... that was a really good game... man, I bet MS is kicking themselves today, the clock was down the final seconds, MS had the ball and they had one chance to tie the game and they fucking blew it... It was really hot.

No pic of the day today -- I'll do two tomorrow -- no time. Battery is running out.

xoxox

EDIT:

I retract my previous statements... YAY FOR LIGHTS!!!! THEY'RE ON! WOO!

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.