Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'll Use That Voice That You Find Annoying...

"My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation,
And I know that I should let go, but I can't."

I had a very interesting night last night. I was chatting on MSN with my friends Tina and Gemma about nothing inparticular when I thought I heard a knock at the door. I was reassured it was a knock when the "doorbell" went off. (By doorbell, I mean Bella.)

I hate it when people knock on my door. I never answer the door unless it's like, Kristi or my Mama. It's never them however, so I just never answer the door.

This, of course, was another one of those times.

At my door was Randy... the manager of the McDonalds I used to work at... the reason why on my applications under "reason for leaving", I put "sexual harrasment".

I stopped talking to Randy on his birthday. (9/14/07) Over Christmas after I came back from my parents house in Wamego there was a Christmas card waiting for me and Jennifer from him. That scared me, but yet I thought it was somewhat nice, now his knocking on my door at whatever time of night (I think it was about 11:20p) when I'm alone scares me.

I just backed away and went back to talking to Gemma. She was shocked to say the least. :-)

Last night I stayed up with Jennifer until about 5a. I do feel bad when she stays up that late because she had to get up and start a new job this morning. She got some rest, however, so that's good. There's just no other time for us to spend together.

I had some wicked dreams last night. I had a dream that Jennifer and I went to LA and when we arrived we were riding down this HUGE escalator that was basically verticle. It was outside and I was taking pictures of the beautiful LA lights. Then we got to our hotel and our room was huge as well. (There were about 3 sleeping options.)

The next morning we awoke and Jennifer had to leave to go somewhere, I was doing my regular routine... trying to get her to be as late as possible. We went outside and she told me there was a continental breakfast, but it was just bananas and dry bran cereal. I was going to go get some bananas anyway. Jenn was going into the main lobby part too, but I can't remember why. While I was getting some bananas (about 4) I made her ask what the easiest way to get to a beach was since I had been in LA for a night now and I still hadn't seen the ocean.

We walked outside and there was a beautiful hiking trail right behind the hotel and I told Jennifer when she got back that we would go walk it. I got some bananas and ended up getting some cereal too. (Which I was eating out of a ziplock baggie.) I sat down on a park bench outside and then my friend Rikki came up to me and sat next to me. I had no idea she was in LA too, and she was eating cereal out of a Ziplock bag as well.

I then tried to convince her to go to Las Vegas together (for Justin's Golf Tournament. I'll explain more later.) and that was a battle. Usually regular Rikki is up for that sorta thing, but apparently dream Rikki is just interested in cereal.

I woke up and I was on my stomach. (I hate being on my stomach.) I don't think I was ready to get up but as I turned over something just wasn't right. The air wasn't moving. I opened my eyes, and even without my glasses or contacts in (I'm now, as they would say, "blind as a bat".) I could tell that the fan wasn't on. I figured that Jenn accidentally turned it off on her way out this morning, so I got up and went to flip on the switch. Wait, it was already on. I opened the door and went into the hallway and that light was off and then came to the conclusion that out electricity was off.

I walked to the front door and peeked outside to see if it was just off because of a shortage or off because we failed to pay our bill. No note that it had been disconnected on purpose, so there's hope for me yet.

I bet I should end this one, for it's getting pretty long, and my computer battery will only last so long...

Photo of the Day:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There would only be one reason why this Chihuahua is cuter than Bella. Only one... because she's got a cute little heart on her! Adorable, right? I still think that Mia Bella is cuter... and she may not have a heart in her fur, but she's got a heart of (figurative) gold.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.