Friday, March 21, 2008

Ain't That Right?

"I'm sorry bout the attitude I need to give when I'm with you
But no one else will take this shit from me..."

That's a great lyric. There are some that just describe me and Rob Thomas has written a lot of them.

It's gonna be a long day...

I work 4-12a - starting today all I'm eating is a side salad when I'm at work. Well, that's the plan. We both know that might be the case for a while but that I'll end up eating more sooner or later.

*goes to weigh self*

Ehh, not bad, but not that great either. What's today? Friday? By Tuesday I want to be down 8 pounds. That's my goal. Let's see if I can do it.

Didn't get to see Mitch last night -- he was tired and "soar". *bangs hand on head* I wish people came out of the womb knowing how to spell. Knowing when to use there, their and they're -- and most definitely knowing the difference between soar and sore.

I'm a stickler for spelling.

So last night, in lieu of Mitch, Jennifer and I hung out, talked, computed with Gemma and then watched two movies. We watched Fast and the Furious and The Forgotten. The Forgotten was actually really good. I liked it a lot. Jenn bought it used about a month ago or something and I hadn't watched it yet. She thought it was going to more of a horror movie, or suspense, I think and it was mostly sci-fi, which is cool with me. I don't mind those movies one bit!

Well, I definitely enjoyed my days off -- and good thing for that too since I'm working every day until next Wednesday and Thursday. I'm not used to this "full time" thing. It's kinda gross.

Do you know what today is?

Eight years ago today NSYNC released their record breaking No Strings Attached album which went on to surpass and hold all album sales - EVER. 2.4 MILLION copies in ONE WEEK.

And I am still proud to say I was a part of that.

Also, one year ago today I signed my record deal! I can't believe I've been signed with ZT for one whole year! In the past year I've recorded over 21 songs with them. My album is currently slated for release next Spring/Summer. I was just talking with my manager about all this last night, actually. This summer I'm still hoping to go to LA to work with a producer that's been inquring about me. So -- all signs pointed up.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Taken one year ago today at the signing of my deal. This was right after I signed -- I was a little overwhelmed and a lot happy!

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.