Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Final.

"Hollywood's her favorite scene,
Loves to be surrounded by superstars
that know her name..."

46 days.

I'm going to eventually run out of LA/California lyrics. I have, however, made a California playlist -- 18 songs that have to do with CA, LA or Hollywood. It's pretty spectacular.

First things first, before I get into LA details.

Mitch and I broke up.

That sounds so serious. Well, it was a great 14 days, but it just wasn't going to work out. He wouldn't do it, so I did it.

If I can pass one piece of advice on to you, it would be that you can't change a man. No, I didn't try and change Mitch after 14 days -- but I knew he was never going to change. He smoked and smoked pot like it was going out of style, he drank and got drunk everyday -- and although I do live by the rockstar way, I think I need someone who's more responsible than me. I need someone to hold my head over the toilet and who will try to make me an honest woman. If I continued to date Mitch I would have just gotten back into the party circuit and I really can't do that right now with the situation of my album.

Fortunately, things aren't completely ruined with Drew. Drew was my other option and I thought that by dating Mitch for a hot second that I had ruined things with Drew. I text him today and everything is just fine between us. I thought that he would be upset, but he was actually really cool about everything.

This morning I had a breakfast date. I had to stay up late last night and do something for Fortune and then I had to get my ass outta bed at fucking 7a. That's so wrong... but the date went well and I got roses out of the deal. I think it's sweet when a man gives a woman flowers, unfortunately, I hate roses. I think they stink, but I love what they represent.

So, now that we have all that taken care of -- LA!

Last night after I got home from work, Fortune and I got online and we got my plane tickets!!! Here's the confirmation information. ;-)

http://i31.tinypic.com/vzxa2v.jpg

See?!? I wasn't fucking joking about all this!! :-D

I'm going from May 14-21. May 20th is Fortune's birthday so we're gonna party HARD.

I leave KC at 7:30a and arrive at LAX at 8:55a. I love going to the West Coast time zone because you get to go back in time. Like, when you go to Las Vegas you get there around the same time you left, it's freaking sweet. Man, when I flew to NYC I lost like a whole day! I can't imagine flying to Austrailia. That's gonna suck.

I leave LA the 23rd at 7:05p and get to KC at 12:20p. I love leaving bright and early because I just can't wait to go!! I more than likely won't sleep the 13th. Then I love to come home late late at night because I just never want to leave!

So I know I don't eat meat, but I told Fortune when we're in LA that I'm going to have to have an In and Out burger... I mean, c'mon. It's like, tradition.

Fortune said that the first day I'm there we aren't going to do any music we're just going to go straight from the airport on a mini tour of LA. I totally freaked on the phone when he told me that last night! He said we'll go to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, In and Out... etc... I reckon we'll do the ocean that day. That's good because then I can get that off of my mind and we can make some good shit.

The first night we get there after our little tour day we're going to see some live music in Hollywood. I can't believe this, it's seriously a dream... but I don't care. I'm not waking up.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

True story.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.