Sunday, March 23, 2008

McLovin!

"We are young, heartache to heartache we stand
No promises, no demands
Love is a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us were wrong
Searchin our hearts for so long, both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield..."

Happy Easter! I still barely understand the meaning of Easter, except that it has something to do with Jesus and a lot to do with chocolate bunnies and colored eggs.

Jennifer called her mom last night and asked if we could go grocery shopping today (instead we're going on Wednesday) and her Mom said "well are you going some place to have dinner tomorrow??" Meaning like one of my family members or something, I presume... and Jenn's like "no..." And then her mom said, "well you could come down here... we're having turkey" and Jenn said "Mom, that's a meat."

Her Mom is just never gonna get that.

I invited Kristi, Lewis and Peyton over for lunch this coming weekend. I'm thinking about making some mexican food... I figure I could make some taco meat, (that Jenn and I won't eat) queso, chips, salsa, lettuce, taco shells... people could have nachos, taco salad, or tacos...

I'm so tired of working. I hate work. I seriously wish I could just win the fucking lottery and I'd never have to do anything ever again... Alright, it's not so much work as it is the places that I work. I know that. If I was just doing my music then I'd be completely content... but I'm not, so I'm bitchy.

It's almost time for MB! The 26th of next month, Jennifer and I are going up to Omaha to see Michael Buble with Tina. I can't wait! I've waited years to see this man perform! Also, I'm excited to see Tina because I haven't seen her in a while and she wants me to get her drunk! Well, Tina, be careful what you ask for!!

Pic of the Day:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Peep show.

2 comments:

Rae08 said...

A- I love the song of the day. One of my all time faves.

B- Easter. The Friday before, which is Good Friday, is the day Jesus died on the cross, and on Sunday [which is Easter Sunday] he arose from the dead. And everyone celebrated which is why we celebrate it. With good reason of course. And just like Christmas, Easter was not created to please little kids, its a celebration of Jesus' life.

C- The reason Jenn's mom is having Turkey is because through Lent people don't eat meat on Fridays and so Easter is the first day you're allowed to eat meat again. It's a tradition with the holiday :)

I felt like explaining. So now, you know!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.