Friday, March 28, 2008

Still Trippin!

"LA lights, never shine quite as bright as in the movies,
Still wanna go?"

Ahh, alright, so Fortune pushed the trip back to May 16th-23rd, but it's all good because then I'll have a bit of money to take with me, not much, but some and then I can stay longer. YAY!

All I do is freak the FUCK out lately... Don't know if you saw my new vlog - www.youtube.com/heiress89 (number 13) But OMG. I can't believe I'm leaving for LA in - *counts* 49 days!! OMFG!! It just all happened and came at me at once!! That's pretty fucking insane if I do say so myself! It's only 29 days until I get to go up to Omaha and see Tina and Michael Buble!! I'm pretty fucking stoked about that as well.

I'm going to be off work for a long ass time... that's going to rock. 7/8 days in LA... Wow... that sounds like the best thing in the entire world.

I am going to miss Jennifer and mia Bella. I've never been without either of them for that long. The longest I have been without both of them was 5 days... but ehh, we'll all survive and I'm sure Jenn will bring Bella to the airport when she comes to get me! YAAY!

I'm getting my tickets today. Wow. Seriously. I have no words, I must seem retarded.

I've been editing my astro reading that I got from Quan on my birthday and I'm going to load it up so y'all can hear the good parts.

In it he says that this year in starting in February and March and picking up in April and May that I'll start to break away from what was holding me back from my music career. Also, that I'm supposed to "collaborate" with someone. That my music career will not be successful just on my own. He goes farther to say that it could just be someone who's going to play guitar... and tells me when that will happen...

Well looky here. Here it is going to be May when I'm going LA to collaborate with someone! Thank my lucky stars! (Literally!) He also told me to release my single on April 11th, but unfortunately that won't be able to happen. Fudge. Maybe I'll go against management and release the full version of WWWY? anyhow. ;-)

He says this would be the year where I realize the great fan base that I actually have...

Also he said that I would meet a guy between February and April... and oh, Mitch and I started dating mid March.

We're not there yet, but he said October would be incredible for me... I can't fucking wait for that because that's Vegas! WOO!

Quan is insane. He's dead on. I fucking love it. I can't wait to go back to him and tell him everything that's happened to me.

Oh!! He said that I would get restless at Panera (I was working there when I had my session) and 2 months later to the day I quit! Haha... ahh, but telling me I'm going to get restless at a job -- duh. I always am!

So yeah, I'm editing that so I can put the insanely awesome parts up on MP3. What you think about that?

I actually think I agree with Fortune in saying that I need to wait and focus after Omaha. I would probably have taken my Omaha trip for granted if I had gone the day after I got back. I would have been too anxious for LA and rushed through it. Now I can take my time in Omaha and just be awesome up there. I can't wait!

Annd! my next paycheck is the 9th -- that goes to rent, fixing my cell phone and I have to send my Daddy money, then I get paid the 23rd and that goes to Omaha, then I have a paycheck the 7th of May and that will be for LA! YAAAY!

Damn, 49 days. That's like so far but yet so close.

Time to start my countdown!

Ahh, we'll count down to Omaha first and then count down to LA because LA is only 17 days after Omaha! So see, that's not that far!! YAAY!

Alright, Omaha is 29 days away! WOOOO!

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want to tell her she will be okay.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.