Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Inroduction To Jodie

"I got a house but I need new furniture,
Why spend mine when I can spend yours?"

It suddenly came to me... I need a public blog. I have a blog on both of my myspaces. (www.myspace.com/jodieplatz and www.myspace.com/officialjodie) but no one in my family has a myspace, except my super cool ULes.) I have a Facebook (and so does my Mama!) but it doesn't have a blog option. I used to have a xanga, but that was incredibly childish.

I have a lot to say and sometimes I wonder if I bother people with pushing them to listen to me. I always email people and tell them about my new blogs and vlogs. (www.youtube.com/heiress89) I only do that because I want them to be involved in my life somehow and I can't say these things to anyone if I think they're really listening, so I blog and vlog about it hoping that they will get to know me that way. I'm not sure if it's working.

I think this new blog is a last ditch attempt at getting people to get to know me for me. Here, I will blog once a day, no matter how mundane my day has been. I will try and be as raw as possible here and show you my life honestly and candidly.

I'll try to ease you into the good stuff and I'll try and be consistant with my posts and accurate with my facts. I'll also try and be as blunt as possible. I sometimes type like I talk and anyone who's heard me speak know that reading it isn't any better!!

Tomorrow brings another blog.

Photo of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin inducts Madonna into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in NYC 3/10/08

I love this photo because I think it's adorable. Both Justin and Madonna looked incredible last night. I think Justin looked the best he's looked in a while. I think the hair is very "early Justified" but it looks good on him. He looks 22 again! LOL And of course, Madonna? She can do no wrong. She's Madonna!

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.