Friday, March 14, 2008

My Apartment Is Like An Icebox

"I got this icebox where my heart used to be...
I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold..."

Last night I used two blankets, I slept pretty good - I wasn't too cold - but it's not even the coldest night this week. I woke up and went out into the living room to get on my computer and I was freezing! It's SO cold out here... then I looked at Bella, she was all wrapped up inside her tent but she was still shaking. So I put more clothes on her. Even dogs get cold, you know?

Let me give you an idea of how cold my apartment is - our lights got turned off, what? 2 days ago? There's still ice in our freezer -- it hasn't melted.

Tonight I start my job at McDonalds. I'm only scheduled 4-9, but it's something. I apparently have to watch videos and like, learn how to do fries or something... I told them I worked at McD before... why waste your time training me a second time when I can just start working.

Actually, now that I think about it, I was never trained last time I worked at McD. Since Jennifer worked there a week before I did, they basically threw me into the front window and said, "here, do this..." and I kinda just did it. (That was when my anxiety wasn't as strong. Now I'm not afraid to have a panic attack. LOL) I prefered the back drive-thru... then I didn't have to deal with anyone but the customers and I was in my little hole.

This McD isn't as busy as the one I used to work at... but enough with McD. Wait... I'm starting on a Friday night, just realized that. I started on a Friday night at the last McD I worked at. It must be a "thing". Well I remember how busy the last one was on Friday nights, so I guess this will be a good comparisson.

Last night I had a dream about NSYNC. Now, first off let me say that literally every single night I have a dream with Justin in it. I'm not lying about that or stretching the truth one bit. He's alwasys in it, and no it's not always like a "nasty" dream or whatever you dirty cows. Sometimes we'll be talking, sometimes he's casually stride past me in a supermarket or something, or sometimes we'll just be talking.

There are a few dreams of Justin that I refuse to forget, but those are for me to keep to myself.

I've been extremely lucky with my dreams since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed in color (which I hear is rare) and I can control my dreams. Like if I want to say something to someone, instead of "dream Jodie" saying it, "Jodie" will say it. Does that make sense... and along with that - I also talk in my sleep. Back to controlling my dreams, I feel I need to elaborate on that some more -- I can go left when my dream wants me to go right, I can not jump off the cliff when my dream wants me to... does this all make sense? Probably not. I've never flown in my dreams, however. Some people have dreams of floating or flying and I can't recall a time that I ever have.

Back to NSYNC -- like I said I have Justin in my dreams everynight, but a dream with all 5 members is pretty rare for me. Occasionally an extra member will be in my dreams but I have only had a handful of dreams where all 5 members were in it.

I can't really remember the beginning of the dream, but I was following them around a KMart (it must've been in 2000 or so because Justin had his HUGE afro and I was telling Chris how I had a FuMan Skeeto shirt.) The lights were low in the KMart which led me to believe this was an after hours thing for fans only... I found these amazing black and white photos of the boys that I have never seen before (they really were breathtaking, I wish they existed.) and I wanted to get them but I didn't have any money... so there I am following Justin around like a puppy dog while Joe is on a razor scooter and Lance is looking at the home decorations (seriously) and the general manager of the KMart comes over and tells me that I can have these 2 photos of Justin that I really wanted, all I had to do was pay 27 cents. (Specifiacally.)

So we go to check out and the boys are the cashiers, and of course I go to Justin's line and he's being a brat and playing with the loud speaker. (Something Justin would SO do - you know this if you've seen a CFTC -- "Blue light special on lane Lance.") And it's then I find out this is all for charity and for every transaction the guys ring up KMart gives $50 to wherever. So I'm the first one in line for Justin's lane and I get these two photos and it seriously only costs me 27 cents.

That's about it. It was pretty cool and nice to have a dream about all 5 of them again.

Photo of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo taken of Bella just before I started todays blog. She was too cold so I put lotsa clothes on her. She's got a green t-shirt on, a heavy sweater (that Tina bought her for her birthday!) a hoodie sweatshirt (that my step mom got her for xmas!) her Pampered oversized sweatshirt (it's usually baggie and now it's tight because she's got all those other clothes on...) and a scarf on. (that my step mom made for her -- I have a matching one!) I hope that keeps her warm!!!

xoxox

2 comments:

Rae08 said...

the bluelight special thing that Justin did at CFTC, well that's kinda ironic since KMart is the store that does the blue light special and KMart was in your dream.

*wink wink*

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.