Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fuck My Life.

"Vogue..."


I typed a very long blog and then it said "my request could not be completed" when I pushed "publish blog".

Alright, let's try this shit again...

So last night there was a hole in communication between friends and we didn't get to see Christina and Taber... but Mitch did get to come over and Jennifer and Mitch got to spend some time together. She agrees with me... he sounds just like Jonah Hill. ;-) I think we're all going to try to go out to Banana Joe's tonight for dollar margarita's. What's that? What did I say? Dollar margarita's.

So yeah, Mitch, Jennifer and I had a good time last night. We had pizza and talked about how much we shouldn't be eating it, but there wasn't anyone there to stop us! Argh! They drank Jack and Pepsi because they're down like that... and I had... well, margarita's.
Mitch spent the night last night because his work is actually closer to our house than his own. Figures.

I applied at Cold Stone... apparently they need another day person so I might get to work with Jennifer there too! Yay for that! I love working with her. She's awesome. I had applied at Cold Stone the other day, but apparently the manager never got the application, so I sent it again. They had thought that I sent it to the wrong store, but nope... it was the right one. Whatevers! I hope I get a call back today or something since Jennifer's there. The way that Jennifer and I look at it is, that's just more money to save for Vegas.

Speaking of which, and since my blog is going downhill since the stupid blog people don't know what SEND means, I'll finally tell y'all what's up with that.

So Timberlake is having a golf tournament. Well, not him specifically -- but there's one named after him and he's going to host it and play in the celebrity pro-am for the next -- wait for it... 5 years. So that means, regardless of wether or not he has an album (he better have an album in the next five years) we still get to see him for exactly one week every year.

Yes, we're going every year.

To Vegas.

For one whole week.

Sunday to Sunday. I don't have my paper with me that tells me the new totals, but I think I might be able to remember them. We were going to stay at the MGM Grand, which is my favorite hotel in the entire world... and although I haven't traveled the world, I can say that without hesitation. So we were going to stay there, but it was going to cost $1500 for the week and the total cost for the trip was going to be $4200. Which, c'mon, that isn't bad for a week in Vegas, but we needed to cut that price down just a tad since we're having a bit of a rough year. So now we're staying at the world's largest Super 8.

God, how I wish I was joking.

It's surprizingly nice and it has a 24 hour pool... not even the MGM has that. It's right off the strip -- behind Hooters.

God, how I wish I was joking.

So we booked our hotel, Sunday-Sunday (October 13-19) and our car. The car actually didn't cost that much, only like $444 for the whole week with insurance and all that extra crap.

Yeah, I can't remember the rest of the details, but now it's only going to be about half of what we had originally projected. And then divide that by two and a week in Vegas isn't going to cost that much!

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jennifer and I the last time we were in Vegas, drinking on the Strip. It was her favorite part of the trip.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...

I hope you have fun in Vegas! I so wish I could go but it would cost oodles of money. But who knows, maybe I'll have a good job then and I could go. But who knows. It cost a lot to go. But I will see what kinda financial situations I am in. Then maybe, MAYBE, I'll go. Then maybe we could afford MGM. We will see. But anywhoo... yah! If I don't get to go, then have fun! Tell Timberlake hi for me! HEHEHE! I gotta make it a plan to go at least once. I missed CFTC and I ain't about to miss his tournaments! Seriously! Can someone please send me the dam winning lottery ticket so that we can have like the time of our lives? Man, I would love to even win 10,000. Just that would def. get me to Vegas and so much more!! lol