Wednesday, January 21, 2009

They Only Hold You Down

"She must rinse this all away,
She can't hold him this way..."

It feels like summer is near, I can't describe it. Maybe I'm actually looking forward to summer this year...

Jenn and I secured a place for storage. It's actually freakishly cheap. I got the prices for PO Boxes - they're pretty cheap too. Today we're going to actually LOOK at the hotel and reserve it.
This is really happening.

We can't move to the one by the amusement park, I'm actually bummed about it... but then I realized that that's where all the families will stay who come down from Iowa or whatever and then there's gonna be kids in my pool.

No kids in my pool.

Remember how awesome a pool was when you were 10? Man, I swam everyday... but now... Now, at 24, I just wanna lay out and not be b o t h e r e d. (Look! I made a rainbow! Cute huh?)

I think this is the hotel we're staying at - [link] We're going to check it out today and stuff. We'll see. I have a couple reservations about that one, but we've got a back up.

Anyhow, so we're going to move some of our stuff into the storage place today, just like a load -- we've got so much other stuff to do. We're going to take a few loads of stuff over each day and that should make the actual moving day that much easier. I think the actual 'move-the-big-stuff' day is the first. I really do feel bad that Jenn has to move on her birthday...

I haven't called and told my mama the news... I really should do that today. I already know what she's going to say... :S Ick, I don't want to tell her. Shit, maybe I'll just email her. That's way easier... Man, I'm a coward.

After we run all our errands we're off to see Twilight again, it'll be my official 10th time. Surpassing The Dark Knight (which re-comes out Friday...) Yesterday Jenn and I went to see Twilight but we had to leave half way through because Jenn was going to be late for work, which didn't make sense to go in the first place. I guess previews ran a lil longer than she thought they would. I was pissed and didn't talk to her the whole way home. I didn't even get to see my 3 favorite parts. (Because why would those be in the beginning of the movie, right?)

I started to make my playlist and Matilda had a seizure. I called the only hospital in KC that accepts bunnies and they're closed today... (WTF>!>!!) So there's nothing I can do, but soothe her and keep her comfortable.

...This is not a good time for her to die. Can't she wait a week?

Tomorrow is 'the day'.

Pic:



Tomorrow there will be a *HUGE* Heath post to remember/celebrate his life and mourn his death.

Wish me luck.

xoxox

No comments: