Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Obama Day!

"Whatever makes you happy,
Whatever you want,
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special,

But I'm a creep,

I'm a weirdo,

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here..."


Well, tis officially official. We're going to be out by the end of the month. This time we have no choice but to move ourselves, which succccccks. God, I hate moving. I think we're going to end up by Worlds of Fun, which is going to actually be really cool because we have season passes to the amusement park annnd the water park this year and it's like, right across the street from it, so shall be easy to get to!! :-)

The only other place we've really looked at was this place in Blue Springs, which is, hello -- hella far and I've already lived in Blue Springs. I don't wanna repeat cities, especially BS. (heh, get it?)

Today we're going to look at/get a PO Box for da mails. Then we're getting a storage unit, hopefully close to where we're going to be moving... andddddddd yaaaaa...

Didn't mention this part til now... we're going to move into a hotel.

Jenn's begged me to do it for years. She keeps telling me how it'll be "cheaper" and "better". And I kept yelling at her telling her she was stupid and dumb if she thought those things. Now moving into a hotel seems like the only good option we have.

I guess when you think about it, it's consistent. You know you'll always have clean towels and toilet paper (sometimes a problem around here.) You know you'll always have lights, heat/AC and water when you come home... (another sometimes problem around here.) And the place will always be clean thanks to housekeeping. (Plus, we don't have to put down a deposit for the place -- always a plus.)

Ehh... life could be worse.

So we're putting like, everything into storage and we're going to live out of a hotel for a while... catch up on life. I told her I really could care less if we lived in a hotel til we moved out of KC...

This house was just too big, too much to clean, to much to heat... too much. The rent was too much to pay to have to turn around and pay all the utilities on top of it, plus cell phones, plus food, plus animals, plus... wait... after all of that I know we don't have anything left over for savings, or us. To be honest, paying all that we never made it halfway through that list.

(Hence why my cell phone is always off... Hmmm... rent or cell phone this month? What's the point in having a phone if I haven't a place to live?)

Anyhow, I am not sorry that we didn't do this sooner, it was never the right time. Now, I don't feel like this is our only option, I just think it's our only good option.

Jenn went and spoke with her parents yesterday and they have shit ideas... They think they're so smart, but honestly, I think they could use some real world experience... By that I mean some experience on something like this, something where you're in a situation and you DONT have money... They have money, so yes, I believe life is easier for them. Sure, they have two children who are epic failures in their eyes, and that's gotta make life pretty hard - but they've never had to make the decision to feed yourself or feed your dog - to have lights or hot water, to have rent or a cell phone... They have all those things [minus the pets] - so they really can't understand where we're coming from.

They were quite naive yesterday. They told Jennifer that she should just pay what she can on the bills that she has and if she called and stayed in touch with the people (rent, electric, gas, water, cell phone...) that they wouldn't turn them off.

Heh, you fucking liars.

Sure, our gas and electric are on now because it's the winter and they can't turn them off because of the cold weather protection program (if it's in the 5 day forecast that it's going to be 32 degrees or below they can't turn off your electric or gas.) But that doesn't apply to water or rent... They're so naive to think that we can keep all of our bills at bay with a few bucks and a happy phone call now and then...

Like I said, they need some real world experience.

Whatever, it doesn't even matter... we're going to be okay... we're moving. Out of this huge house of problems. (I never unpacked, thankfully.)

Bleh.

On a side happy note, I went and officially held 'my' camera yesterday. Ooh, I want it so fucking bad.

I miss comments... I've had like 4 posts without so much as a "hey". :-( I would comment you... you know it's true. ;-)

Loves you all... I'm off to bury my worries in Twilight.

Playlist - Imperfection tracks. The songs I listen to when I'm upset, so now you know:

1. Creep - Radiohead (Who doesn't fucking love this song?? Everyone loves this song.)
2. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance (Godddddd, I love this song. It's my "mad" song.)
3. I Feel So - Boxcar Racer (THIS is my epic mad song. It's the first song I go to when I'm livid and I need music.)
4. Rockstar - NERD ("Fucking posers".)
5. The Sound of Settling - Death Cab (When I'm trying to come back down from my mad.)

Man... that's a GOOD ASS playlist. Hope you listen!





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones


Pic:


























I ache to do photography like this. ACHE. *click to view in full for full appreciation* This is a beautiful photograph.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

woah ur moving into a hotel? awesome move sweetie! Life could be somewhat easier until you both back on track with life, as u said. The house u have atm is a family house, and unless me and the kids came to fill it for u, then ya i agree its too big and too 'much' for you both. I loved the house tho, but ya gotta go with whats right :)

I sympathize about jenns parents, ppl are always telling me do this do that, but they have no idea what the 'real world' is when u have to, like u ex.. feed urself or in my case, the kids.

anyways. ive just caught up with ur blogs, i didnt have enuff elec to turn pc on. shucks.

loves u so much xx x x