Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Guess I'm Dreaming Again

"Oh my life, is changing every day, in every possible way,
and oh my dreams, it's never quite as it seems, 'cause you're a dream to me..."


"CrushCrushCrush" has just taken the top spot in my most played songs on iTunes with 158. The record was previously held by the Shins with "Australia" who only have 155 plays.

I hope that people are reading this and enjoying the new music/videos...

Well, looks like 09 is gonna be jam packed full! More than I had expected. I've got plans all the way up til 2010! Crazy, right? Some biggun's.

Jennifer and I had planned to go to NYC in April, though I'm not exactly sure where that stands as of late. I still would like to go to NYC, but if I don't get to go in April, I won't throw a hissy.

I should be getting my Nikon in Marchish. Maybe April. Then I'll be off taking pictures of everything. LOL

We've got season passes to the water/theme park here, that starts in March. I'm stoked for that. I can't decide if I want to get all dark and tanned or stay 'healthy' this year. Who knows. I'll decide later. I tan really easily.

Summertime might actually be fun this year... with the theme park and all, plus I do believe Lil Miss Rae is making a trek down to KC for a week or something. :-)

A week in Viva Las Vegas, as usual... can't wait for that. I'm stoked to see my friendzzzz Paul and Phil. XD (One a lil more than the other for other reasons. *giggles*)

Then Jenn and I decided that we're gonna spend a short week (like 5 days) in LA mid-ish-November.

Originally the game plan was to go to Disneyworld for my 25th birthday. I would REALLY like to go over to England (*wink*) for my birthday, but I'm not sure there's enough cash flow for that so soon after the Vegas and LA. We'll see when I get all my ducks in a row. Stupid ducks.

Tomorrow starts trying to lose weight again. Jenn and I have really let ourselves go. It's nasty. I should really just take after Matilda, she's a good vegetarian. LOL She ate an entire carrot today, AND some parsley. She's obsessed with parsley like it's Robert Pattinson.

Playlist:

1. Dreams - Cranberries (Listened to the Cranberries while I did photoshoots as a kid.)
2. Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake (Hated it when I first heard it, now it's one of my faves.)
3. If You Seek Amy - Britney (if you haven't heard it, now is your chance.)
4. Imma Tell - Tech N9NE (we record at the same KC studio. He's badass, listen.)
5. Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters (I love this song, I scream it.)





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones


Pic -- click for HQ -- seriously.




















Look... just look at those arms. God, help me. *fans self* I adore this photo. I couldn't think of a better Edward and Bella. I think they look really good together and some said their chemistry was off, but I loved them together. Who cares, I love it and that's what matters. LOL

Robert Fucking Pattinson is gorgeous.

xoxox

No comments: