Friday, January 9, 2009

Everyday Is A Winding Road

"Be careful of me, I'll burn you,
I'll twist you and I'll wring you and you better beware,
Because I can't stop it,
And neither can you
I think that the best would be to stay away from me
Cuz I'll make you hurt,
Without even trying,
And I'll make you cry
And I'm sorry..."

Every single day is like Christmas; I never know what I'm going to get until I unwrap it... ahh, the life of the depressed. Something, ain't it?

So today? Today was a good day, mood wise. For Jennifer, I can't say the same. She apparently took a bitch pill this morning.

I guess I don't have much to blog about... was going to get all serious and talk about Jesus... seriously... but I think I'll save that for a day when I feel like really getting into it. How about I share some awesome pics and vids instead?? Woo... Okay then.

(click pics to enlarge)


Robert Pattinson's jaw is like... hot, bordering on Heath Ledger's jaw hot.


He gives good face. :-)

Top L->R T->B = Jackson Rathbone, Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz.

I love this pic because of everyon'e expressions. haha. Jenn has the hots for Kellan (Emmet Cullen) and Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen) and I of course adore Robert (Edward Cullen) and I have the biggest crush on Jackson (Jasper Hale). XD Jackson is only 20 days younger than me. hehe

I think that's enough pics for now... they're being a painnnnn...

Videoooos:

Jackson Rathbone's audition for "Beautiful People" (He got the part, and you'll see why):

Apparently Edward isn't the only one who can dazzle people. I totally stopped breathing at the end here.

Robert doing press at the 08 VMAs:

Soooo cute, I could listen to him talk for forever.

Robert talks about the kissing scene in Twilight:

"This is how I kiss people!!"

Robert talks on why he got expelled from school when he was 12:

haha, I know why. ;-)

Random Robert Clips --- Hilaaaaaaarious:

I loveeeee all of em!!

XD

Please actually watch them.

Thanks loves.

xoxox

No comments: