Wednesday, January 14, 2009

[insert clever title here]

"I was born an original sinner,
I was born from original sin

And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done

There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin..."


ooh, I'm chilly.

Oh, that reminds me of a joke!! "Yo mama is so fat when I told her it was chilly outside she went and got her bowl!"

;-)

I love that one.

Know what else I love? Vessy. She comments and rawks. ;-) YAY!! Thanks for comments Vessy.

So I downloaded all this music right?? I now have 3,365 songs on my iTunes and what does it play when I'm on random? Couldn't play something great like Muse, Led Zeppelin, Van Morrison or like... Twilight, could it? What does it play? Jessica Simpson.

I think now that I have more respectable music on my iTunes it's fighting me and screaming, "Noooo!!! Play more POP!"

Tell you what, iTunes... This is a contest that I will win.

If you could be reincarnated one artist, who would it be? I would definitely have to pick Annie Lennox. I don't even need a reason to justify it. I don't think anyone would fight me on it. LOL

...okay, this is ridiculous. I'm, of course, listening to music now and it nicely went from Eurythmics into Muse. (*snaps for iTunes*) From Muse what does it go into? Vintage NSYNC.

Alright, iTunes, time to lose the war.

...I wonder if iTunes will learn it's lesson. This should be interesting not having to open it all the time to skip songs I don't wanna hear. (Just told it which songs to never play on random, which is like, the only way I listen to it.)

Yesterday Jennifer had a lunch meeting thing with the owners of McD and then she was supposed to go to meet her mom. Well, her meeting ran late and so she didn't get to talk to her mom, they rescheduled for Saturday or Monday... which irritates me. Anyhow, so now I'm all worried and whatnot because her Dad wants to talk to her too...

Jenn doesn't want to talk to her dad... or at least, it won't make it any easier. Yes, she would talk to her mom and then her mom would turn around and tell her dad everything she said, but then at least Jenn wouldn't have to say it.

When she attempts to talk to and/or about her father she just cries... there isn't enough space in this blog for me to tell you why - and it's not really my story to tell. Anyhow, so it's not gonna help matters that he's there. She just asked to talk to her mom anyhow. *irritated*

...They just don't get it.

You know that whole like, "parents just don't understand", thing? That has never applied to parents more than it does with Jennifer's.

(Paramore into Jimi Hendrix? Yes, please.)
It's all about me and all this is all my fault. Her parents hate me. (Not her mom so much anymore) I just wish that they would get over it and themselves. It's been NINE years, man!! I ain't going anywhere!!

Anyhow...

Today will be busy... Jenn's at work until 11, which, it's 930 now - so that's not that long. Then we have to get her check @ 3. Pay the damn water bill....

Then @ 525...

Twilight Badge

*beams*

This will be #8 for me. #6 for Jennifer. ;-)

I saw the Dark Knight 9x... it's getting freakishly close. Oh, and there's some other things I could say in regards to TDK and Twilight, but geez, I hate putting my foot in my mouth -- it doesn't taste great, either.

About TDK, though... I loved the movie, duh. I loved it harder than I've ever loved anything Heath or anything Batman... but is it really necessary to re-release it when it's already grossed over $250m worldwide? Really, Chris Nolan? REALLY?

...Don't get me wrong, I'll go see it again... Swear. I'll make it up to 20x if I can, but doesn't it seem a little greedy?? I get that they're doing it to put it back into people's minds for the Oscar race. (Oscar nods are released Jan 22... and the Dark Knight is re-released Jan 23.) But, is the Dark Knight a movie that you could easily forget? ...that's what I thought.

Playlist:

1. Missionary Man - Eurythmics (One of my favorite songs of all time, since I was a kid.)
2. Australia - The Shins (Most played song in my iTunes, 155x doesn't lie. This song is the shit.)
3. Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips (You'll *hopefully* recognize it once the intro subsides.)
4. Black & Gold - Sam Sparro (I love Gemma forever for this song. I listened to it all the way to LA and back on repeat. It's the longest intro in history, but I swear it's worth your while.)
5. ALCOHOL - MILLIONAIRES. (I got this song through the "Genius" reccomendation on iTunes and it's freaking awesome. I also found out they will be at the Warped Tour this year, which made me strangely happy. This song reminds me of "we like the cars... the cars that go boom..." haha!! Listen!!)




Pic:












...hmmm... I don't think it will.

Video:




Paramore, Decode...

waaaatch. :-)

I adore this song, the video is nice, but doesn't really do the song the justice it deserves being such a great, great song and all... still, watch.

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

so yeah. im totally rubbish at comments now a days. least u got Vessy keeping u going.

im feeling better btw. finally

love u to death
x
x
x
x

Vessy said...

Awww thanks sweety :) I love you 2 :D

The first song rocks. I have a question for you, what do you think about Nine Inch Nails?