Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heath Ledger


"So you think you can tell, Heaven from Hell,
Blue skies from pain,
Can you tell a green field,
From a cold steel rail, a smile from a veil,

Do you think you can tell?

Did
they get you to trade, your heroes for ghosts,
Hard ashes for trees, hot air full of cool b
reeze,
Cold comfort for change,
Did you exchange,
a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage,
How I wish, how I wish you were here,

We're just two lost souls, swimming in a
fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground,
On how we found, the same old fears,
Wish you were here...
"


One year.

This post will be of all my favorite Heath things, as well as things to remember him by. Please click on the photos to view them at full size.





















^ The last three always make me cry. ^





























Heath:


One of my favorite scenes from The Dark Knight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81LeooTiKI0

(embedding was disabled.)



I was there... it was magnificent.

Playlist - Heath.

1. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd (Perfect song, played @ his funeral.)
2. Here Comes The Sun - Beatles (His favorite song.)
3. Australia - the Shins (I adore.)
4. Ol' Man River - Paul Robeson (He had a tattoo of the song title on his arm.)
5. Happy Everafter In Your Eyes - Ben Harper (Written for his daughter, Matilda.)





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones









I knew that you would get a nomination.
There would be riots if you didn't.
I am so proud of you, you have no idea.





I love you Heath, I miss you and I will never forget you.

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cried.

Cried cried cried.

We had a discussion about him in class today and Laura and I were fighting back tears.

Christa's jaw hit the floor when she realized it had been a year.

*cries more*

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Cookie-xoxo

Vessy said...

You did a good job!