Monday, January 26, 2009

Please Don't Leave Me

"I can be so mean when I wanna be
I am capable of really anything,
I can cut you into pieces,
But my heart is broken..."

Only a week until we're out of here. We've slowed on packings and whatnots, we've more been discussing things rather than doing anything. Tis okay though. We moved the entire apt in one day and a lot of it wasn't packed, most of our house is packed - very little got unpacked - and we're moving everyday from Wed - Sun.

Heath won the SAG award last night for Best Supporting Actor!! XD
Congrats Heath!! I actually didn't watch it, kinda wish I had... oh wells. Youtube.

So I randomly wondered if my xanga sites were still up - and lookie, haha!! They are!! LOL

This was my first xanga (don't comment, I don't go there anymore.) And this was my second. Annnnd, the third.

I kinda can't believe I had so many of those. Blogger is waaay more rockstar than xanga.

The third was my faveee. I think I might start that icon thing again, it was like the pic of the day, but at the beginning... and it was an icon. LOL

I tried to find my old livejournal, but can't. I was never much into livejournal. I only made one because that's what everyone else had.

Jenn says she want's to make a blogger, so yay! You can expect her first entry on Sunday. :-) Please read her and comment. She doesn't deal so well without the comments, like I do. *raises eyebrow* Oh, yeaaah... please comment me, c'mon, you read it... Can't you go back and say "hey, this part was really cool"? On a couple of them? It would seriously make my day. I mean, I'm not going to sit here and whine like a lil bitch about no comments, just saying that it would make my day, is all.

Should I start an icon of the day like in the third xanga?

Playlist:

1. Please Don't Leave Me - Pink (This is me... unfortunately.)
2. Kiwi - M5 (Jenn loves this song. Kiiiiiwi.)
3. Call Me - Blondie (If I was a music teacher, I would do this song in an acapella choir. Badass.)
4. Hook Me Up - Veronicas (I'm sick of all my friends, girls can be so mean... LOVES.)
5. Bella's Lullaby Remix - Twilight Soundtrack (This is badass. It's on the score soundtrack. It's got track samples from the movie. Ooooh, Edward.)





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones




LMFAO

xoxox

Did you know there were easter eggs in a lot of the posts? I'll bet you did because you're smart. I'm going to start posting easter eggs in all the posts just to see who's smart enough to figure it out. Don't worry, I'll tip you off soon and then you'll come back to all these posts and try and figure it out. ;-)

1 comment:

Vessy said...

I love the first 2 songs.