Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Just Downloaded 125 New Songs

"Well that's how it goes,
And Joe, I know you're getting anxious to close,
So thanks for the cheer,
I hope you didn't mind

My bending your ear


But this torch that I found,

It's gotta be drowned,

Or soon it might explode,

So make it one for my baby,

and one more for the road..."


Last night boredom got the best of me and after my bath I realized I hadn't put on makeup in a week and so I made myself up all pretty and stuff, did my hair and then painted on bite marks on my neck. haha... seriously. LOL I took some pics and posted them up on myspace. They're not fantastic, but pretty decent for being bored and stuff.

I also photoshopped my eyes in 2 of the photos too. A before eating and an after. ;-) Speaking of which, I think Jenn and I are getting honey/hazel contacts.

Anyhow, enough Twilight for now.

Did you watch some of the videos on the last post? They rocked, hope that you did.

...I'm thinking of writing a new fan fic, can't decide who for though. I have one un-finished Heath, one un-finished Justin and I've never written a Rob one... don't know what I would write if I did. LOL

I'm hungry, random.

...I had just randomly thought about writing a story that had nothing to do with any of the aforementioned boys, but then I realized WHY I write about celebs... because the reader already knows them. You don't have to bother introducing a new character to someone... that's like 3 chapters cut out of the book.

I think I want to write.

It's only 1014 and Jenn won't be home till 1 something.

The Glass House is on now... I think I've seen it before but I can't remember how it ends. Before this I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I love that movie. Before that, Click.

Let's see, what else is going on? I think Jennifer will be starting a blog here soon... I thought that was going to be awesome, but actually it's going to kind of be crap. Since you have to have a google acct in order to have a blogger I will have to sign out of mine here in order for her to sign into hers. I really hate signing out of anything. Plus my mail and my bookmarks are all connected to google, so geez, that's just gonna be a big pain.

Tell me what your 3 favorite songs are right now.

Mine: "Supermassive Black Hole" - Muse
"Spotlight" - Mutemath
"Flightless Bird, American Mouth" - Iron & Wine

Go.

Pic o'tha Day: *click for HQ*


*stops breathing*

This pic is new to me as of today... Do you see what he's doing? Dazzling. He says he doesn't know when he does it, but he's lying -- tell me he didn't take that picture and KNOW how gorgeous that he was... how his hair was falling just so, how his perfect hands were hanging in the perfect angle to his face, how his eyes were piercing the camera lens so much that I'm surprised it didn't burn, how his jaw.............., how his lips............. how he...

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

twas fab seeing heath win last night :) i would say i stayed up to watch but cos i couldnt sleep in the 1st place i watched it. The Brits did me proud last night hehe

i cant even name 3 songs out right now! ive been confined to my bed since forever, sucks.

love u xxx