Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alright, I'm Back.

"I should never think what's in your heart,
What's in our home, so I won't
And you'll learn to hate me,
But still call me baby, oh love,
So call me by my name..."

I know it's been forever... Life has been... well, something since I last updated here. There's some that I want to talk about, some that I don't want to talk about and some that I can't talk about.

Let's see, what's been going on since December 23rd?

I spent Christmas in Wamego, got some alright gifts... gave some alright gifts...

Let's just move on from this... Twilight, ehh?

I've read all four books now and Midnight Sun (what's released of it.) -- this is a huge deal for me. I've never read a novel before -- never really picked one up. I tried to read some of Harry Potter once, but I couldn't make it through half a page.

My ADD really prevents me from reading much of anything. I have to be insanely interested in something before I'll read a book on it and even then -- I don't know... the way that I see words in a book are different than the way that you do. My eyes can't seem to focus on the specific words; they can't seem stop from floating off the page.

Anyhow, when I bought the books I really didn't think I was going to read them, to be honest... (so I just bought the first one first.) I thought I would try to read it, know I couldn't and then pass the book along to Jennifer.

I bought the rest of them after I read half the first book in the first day. I read all the books in 2 days each. (2 days per book.) I can't believe I read them to begin with... and to finish them all in 2 days each...? What happened to me?

Crazy...

I've seen the movie 7x now! I adore it. Robert is definitely my new cup of tea. Perfect... hot... steaming... British cup of tea. (But Jackson...! He's so adorable in that baseball scene.)

So New Years... well, I hope that everyone's was better than ours. It was our 9 year anniversary and it was one of the worst days we have ever shared together. There's not a lot that I want to say about it and there's not a lot that I can say about it.

I guess I'll say what I can...

Jenn and I had 2 of Jenn's co-workers over and one of them brought a friend... I should have listened to my intuition at that moment and told them all to leave. I stood in the kitchen for a very long 10 minutes literally saying out loud, "this is wrong... this is wrong..." I should have known then that... that it was wrong. I should have made them all leave.

This is my home. This is where I lay my head down. This is my safe haven.

And it was... the word I want to use I can't bare to think of anymore...

My home was torn apart.

I will never be able to set foot in parts of my home again, I will never be able to look at it the same.

I'm going to smudge out with sage all of the bad spirits lingering around here... I think Jennifer and I are going to try and move. We want someplace smaller. Somewhere in an apartment again. Somewhere... else.

I guess I'm done talking about that now...

I guess I'm done talking now.

I think the first entry back is the worst... so well, consider this one a scratch. I'll definitely update more often, can I please get some of those comments I've missed so much? (and for those who are also on my myspace... I've got a new blog up there too.)

xoxox

pic of the day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I adore this picture. RPattz.

Clip of the day:



Listen to this man speak... Rob attempting french... oh geez. I adore you.

More to come later. Gonna bombard you with updates now. ;-)

xoxox

2 comments:

Rae said...

:( I'm sorry about NYE babe. I obviously can't say more than that but I love love love you so much!

YAY FOR UPDATES, and yes you commented that blog on the 'space!

Vessy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your new year :( Just look at it from a different way... you learned something...