Monday, January 26, 2009

Since I've Been Loving You



"How, how are we off on a tangent again?
Always we say what we say

And the poison is breaking our skin,

Blame was to blame,

It's an argument no one can win

Cuz at best, we don't know and it's wearing us thin,

And we stare at the sun,

But we never see anything there,

Just a glare has become,

All that we'll ever see there..."


I'm bored, so here's another blog. I reckon this should take up a good hour or so of my life. I'm at McD with Jennifer. We're having a good day together. :-)

I can listen to the entire Mute Math album front to back, I think you should too.

You know that feeling, like, when life is kinda blah or shitty and then something awesome happens or maybe life hands you something good to look forward to and it totally turns your world around??

That's me right now.

I'm usually pretty down/depressed/suicidal, but the closer moving gets, the happier I become. I'm super stoked about it all.

One of the things that Jennifer and I have been talking about recently is when we're going to get an actual place to live, and right now it looks like we're going to save up for a few months -- take everything super easy -- no World's of Fun passes, no Nikon D-SLR for me [insert sad face here] and then we're going to get a place May/June-ish. So yay!

Sucks that we aren't going to get those World's of Fun passes, but really? Really we don't need them.

Alright, so I can't have caffeine because of my ADD, right?? So I've had two cups of decaf coffee here at McD and all the sudden I'm feeling weirdly, I go up to Jennifer and ask, "are you SURE that you made decaf and not just brewed normal in the decaf pot?" She goes, "oops."

"OOPS?"

Oops, I guess I'll just take a nap on the McD table then, eh?

She's making me fresh decaf.

Bitch.

...Damn life, I was gonna say something and I forgot.

Alright, let's see what I can babble on about...

Oh!! I remember what I was going to say... here around May/June, I'm going to be full on EATING my words -- replies to some people in a previous post from a bit back... Gonna suck to eat my words, but man this is gonna be awesome.

Another thing... I've been posting easter eggs... I've posted a few in previous posts and you can always find them when you view my blog from your phone, but if you are on the computer, I guess you just have to be smarted. ;-) If you don't know what an easter egg is, google it.

So I didn't get my Heath tattoo on the 22nd like I wanted, but I really hope to get it on his birthday. That'll be right before we move again, but it should be alright because it's not gonna cost a whole ton, we'll see, right??

Jennifer wants a Twilight tattoo, she wants me to design it. Like, she wants a full on Twilight tattoo -- I wouldn't mind a Twilight-inspired tattoo, but not a full on like, "I <3 href="http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Aro">Aro calls Bella "la tua cantante" because her blood "sings for Edward".

I had previously thought of getting "plus que ma propre vie", which is from Breaking Dawn - it's French for "more than my own life" which Bella gets in a locket for her daughter. But, I changed my mind, because I'm not sure that personally applies to me, however, "your singer", works for me, as well as Twilight. ;-)

Don't worry folks, this isn't a tattoo I'm rushing. I have many more on the list before I run out and get inked for a book.

I just found a badass Twilight site while I was linking Aro up there...

http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Saga_Wiki

It's Twilight wiki!!!!!!! It's not just a wiki page for Twilight, it's a whole wiki site for Twilight. Click it!! It's got all the Twilight info you could ever need. :D YAY! *bookmarks*

Gosh, I reckon that's enough for now... if that didn't give you something to comment on, you're lame.

if you find this easter egg comment mentioning that there is no playlist. ;-)

Pic:



Robert Pattinson in an explosion of cute.

xoxox

No comments: