Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Dance



"Dancin' at disco's,
Eating cheese on toast,
Yeah, you make me merry,
Make me very, very happy,
But you obviously,
You didn't want to stick around..."

So, I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I totally skipped over Monday. I thought yesterday was Sunday, I woke up today and looked at my phone and today is Tuesday! WTF? How did that happen? Now, all the sudden, we're moving tomorrow.

Well, okay, we're not actually moving tomorrow, we're moving into our hotel and slowly moving our stuff out of the house and into storage throughout the week until Sunday.

Yesterday [or Sunday for all I know] I had the idea to just get rid of all my stuff. There's no sense in storing something that won't be coming with us to our next apartment. I already found a home for the dining room table, 2 end tables and bookcase and possibly Jenn's bed. (We were just going to trash Jenn's bed anyhow, so doesn't matter if they don't end up taking it.) The couch is going to the dump, whatever doesn't get taken right now will get stored until April when we'll try to find it a home again -- or take it to the salvation army and then that'll be that of it.

I am ready... I am a pretty bad pack rat, but in a weird way I'm looking forward to getting rid of this stuff. Very weird.

I found a way for Jennifer to have a birthday cake AND I'm entering a contest at the same time with it! :-) There's a Twilight fan site called HisGoldenEyes.com and they're having a cake contest!! So I'm making a Twilight cake for Jenn's birthday... she didn't really have an option there. LOL Nope, can't tell you what my ideas are, but you won't have to wait long to see it. Gonna make it Sunday. :-) *hopefully*

...I can't believe this is my last night here. That's pretty rocking awesome. I've slept maybe 2 nights in my room and the rest of the nights on the couch... the couch has about had it. LOL

I have a lot to do at the post office tomorrow, have to mail a birthday card, a package and send off our change of address things... speaking of which, no one ever emailed me back about that. (Except Gemma) When I say no one, I was maybe meaning more like my step mom... figured she would have something to say... Then again, maybe she hasn't read my email. Who knows...

Lord, I guess I should call them both (Step mom and Daddy) tomorrow and leave a message for em while they're at work... or I could write a letter! LOL

Gosh, I guess I just really have nothing to talk about except the same ol shit.

Sorry... still would be nice to get a comment.

Playlist:

1. Merry Happy - Kate Nash (I adore this song and it rocks.)
2. When I Grow Up - PCD (Unfortunately I still have a soft spot for really catchy pop)
3. Maggie May - Rod Stewart (Gem's favrotie Rod song and it reminds me of Heath.)
4. Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison (Reminds me of Robert, whom loves Van Morrison.)
5. Classico - Tenecious D (If you just listen to ONE song here, listen to this, it's 1 min long and rocks the casbah.)





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones


Pic:



Kellan Lutz & Robert Pattinson -- I love this man's smile and crave it like Kristi craves White Castle... now that's SERIOUS. ;-)

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to wish u a happy moving day! glad u and jenn are saving ur money..good luck with everything jp:-)

next 4 heath..a oscar!

cant wait 4 the grammys! yippeeee!!