Sunday, January 18, 2009

200th Post

"Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it,
It's so hard to break in, there's no way to fake it,
Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling,
I should believe in the dreams that I'm dreaming..."

(2nd post of the day)

So...

I'm moving.

Yup... by the end of the month we'll be out of what I thought was our dream house. I'm slightly shattered that this didn't work out here, but then again - I never unpacked [we've been living here since the beginning of August] so moving will be easy. I never unpacked because this place honestly never felt like home.

People kept telling me this place wasn't safe, but it wasn't the neighborhood that made it unsafe... it was whom we let into our home, into our life.

I'm pretty excited to be moving, this place is just like the apartment we lived in, only bigger -- which doesn't help things. Moving should help us get back onto solid ground and allow us a little time to breath and catch up with everything. Sometimes life moves just way too fast and I don't have time to keep up.

Enough with that...

Tomorrow I am spending time with Kristi!! Finally!! I haven't seen her since we were leaving for Vegas!! I miss Mr. Peyton Man. :-) We're going to an Oz exhibit at Crown Center. :-) Should be good times.

Playlist - featuring women singers:

1. Tell Me Something I Don't Know - Selena Gomez (She's way adorable. A totally cute and talented actor and this song is super catchy.)
2. Valerie - Amy Winehouse (my favorite Winehouse song... I'm not sure why.)
3. Outta My Head - Ashlee Simpson (first time I heard this I thought she was going insane, but it's quite catchy.
4. The Wreckoning - Boomkat (This was my anthem for the longest time!)
5. Hole In The Head - Sugababes (Another past anthem of mine.)





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones


Video:



Rob talking about singing and talking about Bella's Lullaby.

*swoon*

xoxox

No comments: