Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm In Love With My Own Sins




"I found god,
On the corner of first and Amistad,
Where the west was all but won,

All alone, smoking his last cigarette,

I said 'where you been?',

He said, 'ask anything',

Where were you

When everything was falling apart..."



-I could throw up right now and it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
-I want some cantaloupe.
-I slept two hours and woke up like, completely refreshed.
-I am very thirsty.
-My stomach hurts.
-I have lots to do today...

It's 637a, I woke up at 430a and couldn't go back to sleep... that's after I went to bed at 230a... who knows. I get weird like that. I had planned on sleeping until 1115 when Jenn gets home from work. I'm sure I'll end up going back to bed around 10... knowing me.

When Jenn gets home we have to get our stuff ready to take over to the hotel. Then at 3 we're going to get Jenn's paycheck and then we're going to check into the hotel!! After that we're going to run a couple errands (get some of my money, mail a birthday card and a letter, etc.) and then we have to drive back out to Overland Park so that I can give my friend Megan a few things that I'm getting rid of. :-) She was nice enough to take them off my hands for me! After that I have to go to my Mom's house because Pam owes me money and I'm giving my mom back this antique lamp... at least giving it back to her for the time being.

After THAT, I think we'll probably go back to the house to get some more stuff together to take to storage, then back to the hotel to change, Applebee's at 9 for beers and Twilight at 10! (or 1045, I can't remember.)

Depending on how well today pays off for me -- literally pays off, we're talking about money here (for the slow) -- I'm trying to get enough together to get the iPod Touch. Yes yes, I've wanted it for... oh... ever.

...Sun is coming up...

So with trying to get everything out of the house by Sunday, now Jennifer has said that she wants to be done by noon on Sunday... which, I can't blame her - I wouldn't want to move on my birthday!

We're going to have everything downstairs and waiting by the door to move it on Sunday morning, so I'm relieved that that will make it all easier. All the trash will be out of the house by then, everything left will JUST be what is going into storage. Pretty stoked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope everything runs smoothly for ya today hun... moving for me is stressful but u dont show any signs of that yet! Good luck sweetie...

ya know wot we call those wet floor showers? Shag Showers!! hehe

Miss u hun x x x x x

Gem