Friday, October 31, 2008

Wonderful Fall

"Help, I have done it again,
I have been here many times before,
Hurt myself again today,
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame,
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me, I am small
And needy, warm me up
And breathe me..."

Today was wonderful!!! I got my first check for selling a song!!!!!!!!! AHH! It's incredible. In some way I feel like a real musician now... Like I've actually done something. I've sent my music into the world... Wow.

I *think* I know how I'm spending it... we'll see tomorrow... ;-)

Went to my Mama's for Halloween tonight and it was awesome blossom. I was a very scary ghoul/skeleton and made some kids cry. Haha... alright, I feel bad about that part. LOL

I did Pam's makeup for her to be a dead guy in a coffin. I rawked at it. I'll post pics as soon as I get em from my Mom. As the kids would come up I would pretend I was a statue or whatever and they would go on the porch and my Mom would say in an accent, "please pay your respects to me poor dead husband..." and then Pam would slowly open her eyes and sit up. There were tons of screams!!! As they came off the porch I would stand up and run after them. It was hilarious and I loveeeed it!!! Can't wait for next year!

I'm hungry. I had a piece of pizza today and that's all...

I've made a new friend! I got a friend request from a girl named Samantha a few days ago and we've been chatting, she's pretty cool beans. She called it "full circle" to find out that I was the girl who touched Justin at the end of HBO. Haha... I love it. We're hoping we run into each other when we go to NY because we'll be going around the same time...

So now instead of Pebble Beach Jennifer thinks she wants to go to Vegas... I don't know... girl's crazy!!!!!!

It's after midnight!!! ONE MONTH until my birthday. I can't fucking wait. It's the greatest day that there ever was. I adore it... *sigh* I love Halloween because it's the 31st and it's 31 days until my bday. WOO!

I'm stoked for Thanksgiving this year too. We're gonna have it here and I talked my Mama and Pam into coming over for it, so yay!!! I can't wait!!! It's going to be vegetarian and I was nervous to make a vegetarian dinner for my Dad and step mom because they are the definition of carnivore. LOL But Pam is a mostly vegetarian and my mom used to be, so I know they'll be on board. God, I can't wait!!!

Jennifer gave me an ultimatum today... Ingram Hill on the 18th or shopping Black Friday... I think she'll still let me get a couple things on Black Friday, but I chose Ingram Hill. I am not going to pick shopping over my mens. ;-)

Pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

God, this sexy.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

a wise man would spend his money wisely... well FUCK THAT!!! go spend spend spend!!!

can i come for thanksgiving? i could do with a gd excuse to have a gd slap up meal ;)

loves u xx x

Anonymous said...

glad to see everything is going great with ur mom :-)