Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Want A New Drug

"I'm sorry bout the attitude
I need to give when I'm with you
But no one else will
Take this shit from me..."

Alright, alright, alright... everyone keeps asking about Justin, so let me just say all the Justin stuff once and for all so I don't need to explain it over and over and over again...

Yesterday Jennifer had to work her first shift and she text me and said that Justin was playing golf today! I knew he would be there but I didn't know if he was playing or not... anyhow, she text me later and said she was chatting away with Tony -- my favorite of Justin's bodyguards and that he was so cold he was threatening to quit and being all around funny... anyhow... later she texts me and says that she saw Justin when he arrived since she was working registration and that he said "good morning" to her...

So we get there and Justin's already on like hole 3 or 4... well that's really far away so we meet him at the end of hole 8 an hour later... his game wasn't going to well, but I can't really blame it on him, it was very windy outside.

We follow him for a while and on hole 9 he hit it out by the bushes and had to come over by where I was standing... he was joking that he "had to get the crowd involved..." then everyone was trying to give him advice on how to hit it and one person said "just hit it up the path..." and he said "up the path!?" (I got all this on video...) and finally he hit it and it landed in a bush. LOL He took his practice swings right in front of me. ;-)

On hole 10 he was very proud of himself... I saw Jess and Rachael follow him through some of the course on their own golf cart. Tony was joking "if Justin walks, we walk..." Justin walked all 18 holes.

He sat down once and had a Power Bar.

We caught up with him again at the 18th hole where he didn't seem to happy with the way his game had been playing... after he completed the course he came over into the crowd and took 4 or 5 pics... one was for me and one was for Leticia... so if that tells you anything... there weren't a whole lot of people there and he didn't stop for many of them. (I even saw Jess sign a few autographs... but I just left her alone.)

So I ask him for his photo as he's looking right at me and Leticia goes and gets her pic with him first and I was reaching for her camera, but she was just sitting there posing and Justin says "well somebody has to take it!" [irritated] and so I said, "well then I guess that's me." -- Later Leticia was like, "did you take the pic with my camera or yours? I can't find it..." I said, "yeah, well you didn't give me your camera."

Anyhow... so Leticia was done and I handed her my camera, because I'm good like that and Justin put out his arm so I could stand next to him -- that was just the sweetest thing in the whole world. *beams* He put his hand on my side/hip and I wrapped my paw around him --- his sweater was the softest thing I've ever felt in my life... we took the picture and then I looked him straight in the eyes and I said "thank you." and he smiled and said "no problem". :-) His eyes were particularly blue yesterday.

I reckon that's all. I adore my photo. I'm so happy I could pee... wait... I think I did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday when we got here I took this pic of Jennifer... I love it. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She's gorgeous.

Hope you're having fun out there! I don't have to return to reality until Monday! WOO! Tomorrow is the celebrity pro am and my first day of work.

xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

H-O-T!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just heard all of this on a 33 minute telephone conversation haha.

It was nice to talk to Leticia for like 2 seconds haha. I didn't realize she was there listening to me until like minute 27, so she probably thinks I'm some crazy girl haha, but she seems sweet!

89 pictures HAH FATE!

I miss you ladies. Jenn is adorable on the phone, I really likes her laugh, tell her that cuz I meant to and forgot.

Love you, can't wait for another Vegas call!

Cookie Monsterrrrrrrrrrrr

Vessy said...

You lucky bitch! :) The photo is so cute!