Thursday, October 30, 2008

Abandoned

"If I had a father I might be stronger today,
If I had a brother, maybe I could stay straight,
If I was my mother, I'd get down and pray
And if it wasn't for my sister, I'd be dead today, hey..."

I've been aching to make music lately. *anxious*

Last night was interesting... Well first off - Tuesday night Jenn and I celebrated Matilda's third birthday with a cute little tea party where we had lil homemade pizza's. (English muffins, sauce and cheese. Yum) Afterwards we went over to Jasmine's and watched Shrek 3 and didn't get home until 4a. I just took my house keys off my whole keychain and attached them to my camera because it was easier that way...

Anyhow, so last night Jenn gets home and we're gonna go to the store to get some dinner and I am almost to the door and I was like, "Oh I guess I need keys." And so I go back to my purse and I grab my keychain and go walk out the door and as soon as the door closed behind me I looked down and realized I never put my house keys back on my keychain.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

When Jasmine moved out they changed the top lock, but not the bottom and obviously the bottom lock was all that was locked, but it was about 1:35a and Jasmine and Damon were already asleep... :-(

So we go to the grocery store and use their phone -- we had nothing with us other than money and the keys to the van... Jenn calls the landlady and asks her if on her way to work she can come let us in -- she's a principal @ a school like 2 blocks from us...

We drive back home and try pounding on Jasmine's door again... Nothing...

So then we try all the windows on the house... well I keep them locked for this very reason, LOL... Jenn says her windows are unlocked and I tell her to scale the house then or go steal a ladder. LOL

We talk for a while in the van both sitting up in the front and I ask Jennifer if the middle seats lay down so we can like, make a bed... she goes back there and starts fucking with the seats and we find out the middle seats fold forward and the seats go back and forth -- like forwards backwards... eventually we decide to take a nap and when I get back to the back back of the van I find out that they tilt back...

So I kinda made like a bed back there, but there was about a foot inbetween the seat we were laying on and the seat our feet and legs were on, Jenn seemed comfortable but I'm about 5"s taller than her and I can't sleep on my back so I was on my side and eventually I felt like my hip was gonna break.

There was a blanket in the van and Jenn used her jacket as a pillow, meanwhile my Hello Kitty was still in the van from Vegas and Kitty makes the best pillow. ;-) We slept for a while and I got cold... I saw a school bus go by... eventually the sun came up and Jenn went and knocked on Jasmine's door again -- Damon answered and gave her his keys he still had so we got in a little after 8a.

The landlady never came. I don't know what we would have done if Damon didn't have a key. :-(

Boy! I had to pee!!!

I applied Jennifer for like, a trillion jobs on Career Builder.com and she's had 2 interviews in 2 days and we just set up her acct 3 days ago. She's got tons of call backs. She wants to get the job that she interviewed for today.

It's working for CitiGroup as a financial advisor. She would help people get out of debt, plan retirement, etc... and make $40,000-$60,000/yr to start out.

*gasp*

That's a shit ton of money... to go from what she makes now... well let me put this in perscpective... working at just the one McD she makes $15,360 before taxes/overtime. (She still has yet to get her raise for being a certified manager, she should have gotten it back in August. *mad*) When she has two jobs, it's about $20,000

I think she said the most she ever made was when she was working at Thrifty and she made like $22,000.

Anyhow, so to make $40,000 with one job, whoaaaa. Awesome blossom. I can deal with that. I really hope she gets this job. If not this one she just had an interview to be an executive assistant that makes $12.50/hr. Also she's got an interview with H&R Block where during the tax season she's allowed to work open to close for extra overtime. Awesome. :-) So she's got tons on her plate here and they are ALL 6 steps up from McD. I am so proud...

Annnd, she promised to take me and my friend to PF Changs to celebrate and stuff since if it wasn't for us she wouldn't have gotten all these interviews! WOO!

Tonight?? Wine. I've been all about my wine lately. I probably had three bottles last week... well, doesn't that sound lovely. Haha...

Tomorrow?? Halloween!! Didn't get to carve a pumpkin this year... :-( Maybe I can talk Jennifer into letting me get one tonight and then I'll make seeds and such. YAY! I'm going to Mama's at 430, can't wait to scare the shit outta these lil fools!! WOO!

I've been sooo wanting to get my tattoo and my tragus piercing. Itching... Grrr... I want, want, want.

Anyhow, I reckon I don't have anything to say really and I've just been talking to myself on here recently, so yaaaa...

Pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Klariza, amazing photographer and Heath addict.

Clip:



Hilary Duff's new video. Sexxxy. HOT HOT HOT. Watch. You're welcome. ;-)

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

as promised!! i come with comments.. so keep looking ;)

how HOT is that video?! THATS the kinda vid id sooo wanna shoot lol

lol @ u and jenn in the van. next time check ya keys.. silly ass.

fingers crossed for Jenn and the jobs. she deserves something better that mcd.

get a pumpkin! they only a couple of $$$

love u x x

Anonymous said...

wow!! that was a crazy night! so little lizzie mcguire is all grown up now..love the vid and song..wil add to my playlist ..thanks..now im wondering since she now wants someone to reach and touch her does that mean the big v is gone that she claimed was still intacted when she was with joel madden??i swear i dont know why this young female celebs dont just say its no ones business what goes on in my bed so it doesnt come back to bite them in the ass...and wtf is everyone coming out with a gh album after like 3 albums for 2 new tracks or mixes of old ones???..christina is doing the same thing..the same release date actually..i rather wait for a new album and i hate re releases..u want my money again after u sold millions??i think ppl who sell a million or less can only re release...and that includes jt..lol..ok im done rambling