Friday, October 10, 2008

This Is For The Questions That Don't Have Any Answers

"You are no what you seem
You are a mystery to me
Sometimes I just wanna scream
I think you should just go away, cuz
There's no necessity for you to stay, and
Next time you come around my way
Forget it baby, you're not coming in
A hot minute for a life of sorrow,
No you can't come back tomorrow,
Shut my windows and lock my doors
Cuz my heart won't be your ragdoll anymore..."

Two freaking days... only one sleep tho. LOL Here's how my time will be going.

Jenn will be home at 1:30a or a lil after tonight -- and then we have to go to the store to buy cake mix... then she's going to help me highlight my hair, which we were supposed to do yesterday... we also have to do laundry and pack a little more. Then she's going to be heading to work at 4:30a very tired tomorrow morning, which will blow because she won't get to sleep until... well you'll see. LOL

So I'll go to bed, then get up Saturday and make the cake that we're giving to Kristi for watching miss Bella... finish cleaning the house, wash Bella and clean her ears, and clip her nails.

Jenn will get home a little after 10p or so... that's when we do the final loads of laundry, pack the rest of our suitcases (we're both taking two, which is a first for Jennifer...) get everything situated and whatnot...

Then we leave the house at 4a or a little before on Sunday morning to head to Kristis. That's fucking scary. Since we're not going to bed on Saturday night that means it's kinda like one day before Vegas... that also means that we won't be sleeping until AFTER we get back from Voodoo Sunday night in Vegas... so Jenn will not be sleeping for at least 24 hours... if not more.

It's scary how close it got all the sudden.

God, I don't even know where to begin...

So today I found out some unfortunate news. Sarah Palin's full name... Sarah Louise Heath Palin... turns out Heath was her last name before she married. I barfed. I'm moving to Canada or something... or the Bahama's or something if "they" win.

My Mama actually said that she would kill McCain if she had to live through more of the same... of course she's not serious -- I don't think -- but it was funny. She's been all up in my grill about voting lately. LOL I told her I was registered!! She asked who I was voting for -- like you had to ask...

So I've been thinking a lot about my name lately. Chloe was different from Jodie which is why I loved her so much, but I'm not sure that Chloe "took off" -- I mean, I reckon no one says my name that much anyhow... I'm just saying is all.

I did think something grand yesterday -- the name isn't what defines me. Chloe was perhaps a way for me to step outside myself, but she in no way made me any different on the inside -- or perhaps Jodie was too inhibited to show who she really was and Chloe brought out all that Jodie hided.

Either way, now I'm unsure on both names... I knew I would one day be Jodie again, but now is not the time... I ran going by Audrey or Audrene by Jennifer and turns out she hates my middle name, which sort of pisses me off because it was my favorite part of my name. :-( Anyway. I think I'll wait and decide after Vegas. In Vegas I have many names... I'll take advantage off that.

I think I finally know what I'm wearing to Justin's show. I had to literally hit Jennifer yesterday when she said "should I wear this super expensive awesome top that's yours that you never got a chance to wear and I've admired since 2002 and you were so kind to let me borrow specifically for Justin's show?" or "should I wear this $10 top you wore to Justin's show in Dallas in 2003 and now wouldn't be caught dead standing to someone wearing the top because it looks like you got it from the discount bin in the dollar store next to the strip joint?"

(I hope y'all understood that. LOL) Ya, I literally hit her. (I just kinda smacked her up against her head. Twas funny.)

Don't worry, I knocked the sense back into her... apparently it had all fallen out earlier in the day.

SO!! Jennifer did spill some dirt yesterday... after Vegas she's going to look for a new job and depending on what she gets she might quit both her McD jobs... She just worked 90 hours and her check for that (with 10 hours of overtime) was a little under $600. Can you believe that? That's just fucking wrong. :-( She's literally killing herself for these people and that's all she got. I'm proud that she knows when to leave.

Pic of tha Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know it gives you cancer, I know it's uber addictive... but the way he smokes turns me on.

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

sounds like some busy stuffs happening! better get cracking ;)

MCDS are Uber SHIT to work for.. its the same over here. good for her in thinking of getting summit else.. just dont quit mcds 1ST Lol

remember to smooch justin for me ;)


love u. Spitch. Bitch. i hate you!!! ( u know i was kidding that right? lol u better!!)
xxxxx

Rae said...

lalalala, yay for Vegas and a couple of bdays next Friday ;)

Love that Heath pic. Don't agree with smoking but he just looks like sex. Wow.

Poor Jenn...I just feel bad for her like all the time. She busts her ass for nothing..and it's so incredbily unhealthy. Bless her :(

Love you, Cookie*