Sunday, October 12, 2008

Y'all Still Want Me To Come With Ya?

"Bright light city gonna set my soul,
Gonna set my soul, on fire
There's a whole lotta money that's ready to burn
So set those stakes up higher,
There's a thousand pretty women
Just waiting out there
They're all living, devil may care,
I'm just the devil with love to spare,
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!"

Well, kids, it's FINALLY fucking here. I remember when it was 11 months, I remember when it was 6 months, 3 months and then this last week... it's all flown by so quickly.

Here I am doing my report for the airport.

We haven't been to bed. We both packed hella in our 2 suitcases and had to take some out because it all wouldn't fit... when we finally got to the airport this morning Southwest wasn't even open... which doesn't really make sense. I've gotten here when it was this early before and they were open, so fuck -- why?

Anyhow... I had a really hard time leaving Bella this morning. :-( She just sat on the end of the couch and wagged her tail at me... she had no idea what I was about to do. I will miss her and think of her every day. :-(

We're going to watch The Dark Knight on the plane ride, I believe... but I brought ALL my Heath movies with me! YAY! Hope Leticia is in the mood for some Heath!!

As soon as we land? Yup, I'm getting drunk.

Pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxox

No comments: