Monday, October 27, 2008

Amen Omen

"I live a hundred lifetimes in a day
But I die a little with every breath that I take..."

What to say, what to say... I'm making chili for dinner tonight... I'm pretty stoked about it, too. LOL I'm not sure that it matters what I say on here anymore because the people that used to comment my blogs all the time, don't anymore -- and I know that people still read it... but yaaar... I comment theirs. Just seems fair, to me. Tit -- tat.

Speaking of tats, I can't wait to get mine, somehow it's gotten pushed back a hundred times and I'm still not sure when I'm getting it. I'm supposed to be getting a couple checks here in the mail for selling my soul to the musical devil but alas... nothing. LOL (Note to self, check up on that...)

Haha, okay so I just called about my checks and I should get them before the end of November, apparently. So it looks like I might be getting a tattoo for my birthday again... that actually sounds like a plan. My birthday is only 35 days away... I hope to get my payments before then, but ehh if I don't.

...Since I'm going to be getting nearly $500 from the musical devil then I think I shall get 2 tattoos... and maybe a piercing... all things I had planned on getting, just might as well get them all at once. LOL

Anyhow, I'm not paying attn anymore, I doubt you are either.

Clip o tha Day:



I love when they told him to hit it "up the path" and he's just shocked. Haha he was still trying to play the ball! LOL Let it go, Justin...

Of course, probably the most annoying thing in this video is when Leticia tells him to have confidence. *growls* Ugaaaah... sorry, did you miss the golf tutorial? It's a silent sport, you aren't supposed to encourage the players during their game. *rolls eyes*

When she did it I would have turned around and smacked her, but I didn't think that would help Justin's game much at all either. LOL

xoxox

No comments: