Friday, October 3, 2008

*High Pitched Teeny Bopper Scream*

"Gray ceiling on the Earth
Well it's lasted for a while
Take my thoughts for what they're worth,
I've been acting like a child
Your opinion, what is that?
It's just a different point of view..."

Today Jenn and I got our schedules in the mail from the JT tournament!! 8 motherfucking days!

First there was a letter attached that says that there's going to be a shuttle to the course everyday! YAY!! We were going to end up paying $70 for a taxi. Oh hell no. Now we're only going to have to take a couple taxi's.

AND -- the shuttle leaves from our hotel!! How fucking lucky was that?!?! Crazy how things work out sometimes.

There's a volunteer party on Sunday from 4-6 and we get dinner, drinks, prizes and hopefully a Timberlake. LOL It's at the Hill which is super swanky. I'm soooo nervous!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also! We got our schedules for the week!!!

Sunday: We arrive in Vegas at 8a. All 3 of us (don't forget Leticia is going!) are going to the Volunteer party @ the Hill from 4-6p

Monday: Jennifer works a double from 9a-Close for the "shotgun" Pro Am

Tuesday: I am the luckiest SOB and I get to work the Pro Am pairings party hosted by Justin poolside at the Red Rock resort!!! It's from 4-10p and it's invitation only. I literally shat, pissed and barfed on myself.

The pool where the party is at:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The other girls don't work Tuesday... they're gonna gamble and drink while I mingle with Timberlake. ;-) hate me, pleaseeee... I want you to. LOL

Wednesday: Jenn and I both work doubles for the celebrity Pro Am (in which Kirkpatrick is participating, so I hear...) we work 530a-7p -- Leticia is working it also, but just 530-noon.

Thursday: Jenn works the professional Pro Am for Corporate Hospitality (bring the big guys drinks and whatnot... LOL) from 8a-130p. Leticia works the same thing but from 1p-6p -- that sounds interesting.

Friday: Jenn and Leticia work the same schedule as above and Justin's concert is at Planet Hollywood at 9p.

Saturday: I'm working the Butch Harmon and Justin Timberlake golf clinic from 3p - 8p... *thanks God* Wow...

Sunday: The end of the tournament and Justin's presenting trophies and winnings at the 18th hole after the course is completed.

Monday: We leave Las Vegas at 8p. LOL

I seriously died when I heard that I got to work the pairings party. Seriously... gaaaaaah. I'm still dying. I don't know if I'll be able to make it 8 more days.

AHH. It's all I can think about now... fuck me sideways.

Pic of thaaa Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Clip of thaaa Day:



Justin's Shriners Open commercial. Rock my face.

xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so like I basically hate you and don't want to be your friend anymore!! YOU LUCKY WOMAN!!! I can't get over all the awesome stuff you get to do!

How is it that you are working it? That is great!!

Unknown said...

Thanks SO much for your comment April!! :D

It was advertised on JTShrinersOpen.com that you could volunteer for them. So that's all I did was sign up. You had to pay $40 to for your uniform, but c'mon!! SO worth it!! :D

So next year, you should go too!!! I need to see you and know it's actually you! LOL

xoxox

Gemma said...

i hate u but u know that.

iom SO green eyed, i cud cry a river :(

i love u x x x

Anonymous said...

YAY I HATE YOU!!!!! But in 2 years, I'll be working with you :)

Its just fate man, everything worked out for a reason.

I love you and all of your "confessions" today. You're the greatest, and no one's opinion matters because it's true no matter what.

I LOVE YOU. Like, love.

-Cookie Monster!! RAWR