Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hand Me Down

"All alone in my room think of you at a rate that is truly alarming,
I keep looping my memories of you in my head I pretend that you want me,
And I fall asleep and dream of alternate realities,
And I put myself at ease by pretending that she still loves me..."

Thought I would change up my blog a little bit... and as you can clearly see - I can't decide on a blog title. I had Day In The Life Of - The Candid and Unscripted for forever and yeah, I never planned on changing it, but for some reason it reminded me or "orange". LOL

Orange makes me feel ambivalent.

Perhaps y'all can help me out with the title... Confessions of a 20 something [what]??? Halp.

I have so much to do and I just can't be arsed to do it. I need to remove my nail polish and repaint my nails before I go to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow, which is no biggie. I need to wash my hair before bed and straighten it... not a biggie, I just need to get motivated to do it. LOL

My step mom is picking me up tomorrow at 1030a. My Aunt Laura and my cousin Miles will be coming along. Don't worry, I will have stories. LOL This is destined to be interesting.

None of them -- actually no one that I know has seen our new house since we moved in 2 months ago the 4th, which is "today". So this will be interesting... If I have to hear that I live in a shady neighborhood one more time I swear to Christ... *growls*

So today I drank the remaining 4 beers in the fridge. It was actually a ton of fun. I played some good music and acted a fool. LOL

Tomorrow is gonna be a long ass day...

Jenn's nearly home.

I think my countdown to Vegas is wrong... :S

Saturday (1), Sunday (2), Monday (3), Tuesday (4), Wednesday (5), Thursday (6), Friday (7), Saturday (8) Leave on Sunday... so it's 8 days AGAIN. LOL My countdown says SEVEN!

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for your blog title, copy cat ;) but I don't mind.

Yes ChloJo with 4 beers was an interesting evening. Loved it, love you, its great, twas great. FUN FUN FUN.

That wasn't meant to make sense I don't guess.

Random thoughts: I can't wait for fall in NYC...with you :) and Nick @ Nite...with you. And cooking...with you.

Fuck 3 yrs dude. But April isn't TOO far, right? ;)

RAWR, Cookie Monster*

Gemma said...

how was the festival and seeing your family? hope u had a blast :)

sounds like u got some busy week ahead of ya... remember to pack LOL

i love ya x x x