Saturday, October 11, 2008

Holy Elvis, Batman!

"Guess I wasn't the best one to ask,
Me myself with my face pressed
Up against love's glass
To see the shiny toy I've been hoping for
The one I never could afford,
The wide world spins and spits turmoil
And the nation's toil, for peace
The pause of fear upon your chest,
Only love can soothe that beast,
And my words are paper tigers
No match for the predator of pain inside her..."

Good God. I am so unprepared to go to Vegas. There's still a load of laundry to do, packing to do and although Jennifer finally did my hair this morning (she didn't get home until 330 last night because of retarded McDonalds. I am all in favor of her quitting!) well when Jennifer pulled my hair through the cap, she missed some crucial spots along my part and it looks retarded so tonight she is bringing me another kit so we can fixy.

I still have to do my nails and toes, Jenn has to do hers... I have to straighten my hair, but that won't be until after I fix my hair tonight of course... I just baked Kristi's cake -- oh geez what else? I'm not sure what I'm wearing to the airport... we're leaving for the airport at 4a... I think I mentioned that... well technically we're leaving for Kristi's house at 4a... which, knowing us we'll be packing up until then.

I'm going to try and take a nap here soon. I'm going to need rest.

Oh, guess what I have?! I have The Dark Knight on DVD!! :-) I also has happies! I told Rachel that I would try and figure out how to burn it for her for her birthday, unfortunately I think it's got protection on it, but I'll try and see. :-(

Jenn and I watched Casanova while she pulled my head through the cap today. LOL She liked it. ;-) Who wouldn't?!

Oh, haaaay Rae -- you still need to go rent Candy... and I'm thinking it should be this week, yes?

Ohhhh, Imma miss mia Bella. :-( Just kinda realizing I won't see her for 8 days... that's the longest I've gone... Sort of tragic.

Geez, all I can think of is how much I want to be in Vegas. It's so so so close, yet then so so so far. Ahh fuck me. As soon as we land I'm drinking. I plan on being drunk for 8 days straight. God, I can't wait.

Oh right, also as Jenn was leaving for work I got a call from someone from the tournament saying they decided they weren't using volunteers for the draw/pairings party at all now. :-( I cried... broke my heart... it's what I was most looking forward to. But! They signed me up for working the shuttle on Thursday, I have to say this "blurb" and then press play on a video of Justin. LOL How hard is that? LMAO... please text me on Thursday, I'll be bored.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Imma miss him while I'm with Justin. :-(

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really really need to rent Candy lol, if I had time for a life, I'd do it this week! October is the busiest month for me as usual :(

Cookie RAWR Monster