Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For The Girl



You know, you have the life.

You live the life you like, you have the man you want.

Nothing can stop you. Nothing can break you or bring you down.

You're able to look at things objectively and see the positive in almost everything.

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile I'm dark and twisty. I try to smile, but people take it the wrong way.

Thoughts and people consume me to an unhealthy level.

I adore the feeling of pills and knives, only for the reasons of control.

I can't control anything; I can't control life.

I never thought that I had a problem or issue with control... not until recently, anyway.

I let worry flood my mind, forcing all of the so-called "happiness" out of me.

Pink. Hearts. Happy faces.

Merely a facade to keep everyone from constantly inquiring "what's wrong?"

What's wrong... what's wrong?

If I could only tell you.

1 comment:

Genn said...

I live my life in quotes.
All kinds.Normal to the bizarre.
You should know that by nature I am a worrier, I'm just good at faking and trying to keep other people from worry, and I SUCK SO HARD at it, this I know.
Just know my heart is always in the right place, even when my words fail at life. lol
So anyway quotes!

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. ~Author Unknown

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. ~Leo Buscaglia

Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ~Benjamin Franklin

Troubles are a lot like people - they grow bigger if you nurse them. ~Author Unknown

Nerves and butterflies are fine - they're a physical sign that you're mentally ready and eager. You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that's the trick. ~Steve Bull

If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you'll die a lot of times. ~Dean Smith

When you suffer an attack of nerves you're being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system? ~Russell Hoban

Okay I'll stop now though I could go on, I'm sure you're well aware lol.

Know that I'm always here if you want to bounce your worries off of me and I'll try my best not to be annoyingly upbeat.