Thursday, January 21, 2010

Probably

I probably should stop where I'm at now.

I probably have two choices ahead of me and I probably have to choose the one that you do.

I probably won't be happy with the decision.

I probably will get my heart broken by the end of this.

I probably don't remember what it's like to breathe without you.

I probably will want to hate myself forever for even starting this blog if you ever find out how to Google.

I probably will have to explain myself to you someday.

I probably will then want to kill myself because I have a very large mouth and tend to word vomit all over you.

I probably do all of this because I am so fucking in love with you that I can't see straight.

I probably will scare you away because I don't know how to hide my feelings.

I probably should stop loving you...

I probably can't, so I won't.

1 comment:

Genn said...

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Hate leaves ugly scars, love leaves beautiful ones.


Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same