Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spent All My Rent, Yeah You Know I Enjoyed It

"Could we fix you if you broke,
Is your punch line just a joke,
I'll never talk again,
Oh boy you've left me speechless..."

4 days!! I get to see my Monkeys in 4 days!! I'm sooo stoked! Willow is coming down so that we can all go to the Tulsa show together. She gets here in 2 days. :) I'm sooo happy to get to see her again.

It's been freaking cold here... wintery death pit O' Kansas City. Hey man, at least we get to get out of Kansas City for a day or three... [depending XD]

So the other day Jennifer and I were at HyVee and I looked at this truck funny... I knew it was going to back out even though we were standing right there, so I pulled her out of the way and then the truck started backing up. I got livid, walked around -- he saw us and continued to back out! Nearly hitting Jennifer TWICE! I started screaming at him... rawr rawr rawr! So then we get up to the doors of HyVee and this old dude told me that it was MY fault that we nearly got run over because I was wearing a black coat. I said, "is that what you're going to tell the police" Because pedestrian's have the right of way, asshole! It made me sooo livid... I wanted to punch that old guy in his shrivled old balls. Dick face.

Watched Justin's HBO special last night on the HD -- looked and sounded amazing... After watching Cry Me A River I had to go back and re-edit my Justin photos...

Justin photos of the day:


Taken in Memphis, 07 - although he wore the same tie to the New York HBO show a week later... XD

No comments: