Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Set Fire To Everything I See

"I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe,
There, I just said it, I'm scared you'll forget about me..."

I didn't used to think about my lyrics of the day... used to just pick whatever it was I was listening to at the moment... now I tend to make them a bit more... ahmayzing.

My icon of the day? You know what? That's my favorite part of posting my blog. I love my icons. I didn't make this one, but it made me laugh. :) I am sort of ambivalent at this point, towards Robert Pattinson, but there are some icons I have from him that make me laugh and smile.

Now, when I say I'm ambivalent towards Rob... I like him - he's a fine actor, a fine Edward Cullen... hate what fame is doing/will do to him... but I'm just not all "fangirl" for him, you know? Either way...

Decided to go to Panera today and soak up their wifi... needed to get out of the house. I so want to take a nap here in this oversized leather chair... I'm beyond comfortable.

You know what's made me mad? The living room light went out like 2 weeks ago and we've got 12 foot ceilings... no chairs... no ladder... wtf am I supposed to do now? I am living by the Jack nightlight. (Nightmare Before Christmas)

Let's see, let's see... four days until Las The Vegas. I think I'm going to take more open shutter photos with mah new camera while I'm there. *nods once* EEEP! I can't wait now... Will piss off my guests... Jennifer got soo mad at the obscene amount of photos I was taking... Or perhaps it was the obscene amount of time I was taking with my photos... I reckon Willow is in for a treat then... ;)

Jennifer still doesn't have a plane ticket home. She's buying one tomorrow... I hate that we have to do last minute planning like that. That's no fun whatsoever... Dude... Someone remind me to put my confirmation numbers into my iTouch -- I'll forget and be screwed when I get to the airport.

I think I'm going to re-vamp my blog here in a minute or two...

Want a new Spencer Bell song? Click here and download "DMV" which will be on the new Spencer Bell B-Sides CD available at the Dallas Legacy show April 24th. (Please alert me of a broken link.)

Picture of the Day:

Adam makes me laff...

No comments: