Friday, January 29, 2010

My Massive To Do List

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I wish you'd known me when I was alive..."

I woke up this morning feeling like P. Diddy. Funniest thing in the world. Laughed my ass off.

My to do list for the day... It's so close. Tomorrow I won't have much time to do anything in the morning before my flight to The Vegas. I'll have time to straighten my hair, do my make up and throw up a few times, maybe get something to eat (so that I have something to throw up, that was my mistake in Tulsa - not eating).

[[This list will be edited throughout the day so feel free to check back later and see what all I've completed or added to the list -- comments of encouragement earn you gold stars.]]

-Go see Dread!
-Get a coffee
-Update iPod
-Put confirmation numbers into iPod
-Call Hard Rock. For the 6th time. Literally the 6th time.
-Finish packing.
-Find my concert outfits.
-Do my nails. (I have electric orange and navy blue... opinion?)
-Pack BOTH pairs of sunglasses
-Bring meds
-Chargers, batteries, BOTH cameras.
-Sharpies
-Burn DVD for boys & Willow.
-Burn CD for boys.
-Dye my hair Came out a lil redder than I wanted it to. Oh, *this* is why you're not supposed to wait until last minute to do things! #lessonslearned
-Remember what else it was that I was supposed to do...

More to be added... gotta go.

Pic of the Day:

#ROFLACOPTER

1 comment:

The Illiterate said...

I heart the post icon and the pic of the day. Just sayin. Made me smile.

Good luck with the list!