Monday, January 25, 2010

Evening On The Ground

"We were born to fuck each other,
One way or another..."

Tonight we're going to have drinks with Jenn's parents for her birthday celebration. They have no idea that the reason why we had to reschedule was because we're going to be in The Vegas for her birthday now... *smirk*

Want to hear a great song? Go listen to Iron & Wine's "Evening On The Ground". *Obsessed*

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Stayed up til 330a last night just because I couldn't sleep. Tried... Really did. Failed. Ended up taking 4 Benedryl's and stayed up an hour after I took those too... then I woke up cranky... of course that had nothing to do with the Benedryl and all to do with Jennifer and my stupid phone... Blah. Whatev's.

So I'm stoked for The Vegas. I may have mentioned that a time or two in passing, I believe.

Five days.

Picture of the Day:
How good does he look?

He looks fantastic and pretty fucking put together for a show. The hat matches the tie. The suit is hot. Love the fucking Ray Bans. ;)

xoxox

2 comments:

Genn said...

The Vegas.
The Patty.
Beautiful boys.
Incredible music.
Drinking.
Partying.

T Minus 5 days...

Stoke, psyched, excited? I think yes.

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) look at this emo boy style over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com