Thursday, January 21, 2010

Leave The Light On

"...the kinda morning that lasts all afternoon..."

Niiiine days! Wewt! Mnky, mnky, mnky!

So... we *finally* got a fridge... Dude. We've only been living here for fucking two months. Yo. Still no stove, which is irking me because I'm so tired of eating like Hot Pockets and shit out of a can... At least now we'll be able to buy more than just a days worth of food at a time. Ick. And ice! Yo! We've been buying a BAG of ice a day and of course, the left over melts and we have to buy another bag each day... but dude... no longer.

We have a fridge.

Now... now we just need to work on getting a stove.

Man, this landlord is like, super slacker of the year. Does that mean he wins? I don't know.

So... VEGAS!

Willow, Jenn and I are fucking MAYJAH excited about The Vegas.

You see, [imagine me with glasses, this works better if you think I'm wearing glasses...] Vegas is so proper, so refined and mature (not premature... very mature) that Vegas (or the city of "Las Vegas") must be referred to as "THE Vegas".

You must RESPECT The Vegas. You must UNDERSTAND The Vegas. You must never underestimate The Vegas. The house always wins. You will never kick The Vegas' ass... it will ALWAYS kick yours... And you will LOVE it. ;)

Things I'm stoked to see in The Vegas:
-McCarren.
-Monkeys.
-Willow.
-Patty.
-Copious amounts of alcohol.
-The MGM. (The greatest place on earth.)
-Dollar margaritas.
-My convenience store!!
-The Bellagio fountains... again...

Willow and Patty have never been to The Vegas... meanwhile this is me and Jenn's 7th time... *counts on fingers, then nods* Yep. Lucky number 7. :)

ALSO!

This will be the very first time that we're going to The Vegas NOT for Justin Timberlake.

*INSERT LOUD BREATHY GASP HERE*

...Dude.

I know.

Shocked the fuck outta me, as well. But... we always have October... No worries, Justin. Howeverrrr... we WILL be in The Vegas for Justin's birthday... and Jenn's. Lordy... uh... how old is he? *hangs head in shame that I actually have to THINK about that...* 29? Lord almighty. 29.

We have a kinda system going with Justin and Jenn's birthday... Since his birthday is January 31st and hers is February 1st we do two shots... One at 11:59 and one at 12:01 --- celebrate his birthday, celebrate her birthday -- all at once.

Now. Justin has a habit of going to Vegas for his birthday... so... uh... hey, Justin... Don't.

So mah chickas... what are you most looking forward to in The Vegas? It can't be seeing The Monkeys... like, duh. ;)

Picture of the Day:

Plan your life accordingly.

1 comment:

Genn said...

I am excited for:
Vegas (in general) Pardon, THE Vegas.
My girls.
The lights.
The fountains.
*Whispering* I can't say the boys?
Okay...I won't.
But you knooooow I am.