Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Imaginary Friend

"there's a crazy cast of characters,
none of which are real at all..."

The lyrics couldn't be more perfect for how today has gone... iTunes was really feeling me on this one today.

I wrote about half of my blog and then I realized that you weren't worth the blast.

So I deleted it.

Oh, haaay, sort of like you deleted me! Fancy that.

Swiftly moving on... Today marks three days until The Vegas... Tonight is going to be busy. There's so much to do and... well... only three days left to do it. Wax eyebrows, dye hair, buy things for Vegas, figure out WTF I'm wearing to the shows... etc... laaaa... I'm tired just thinking about it.

I do believe we're going to [attempt] the champagne brunch on Sunday. Should be good times. We went to the MGM Grand champagne brunch in 2007 and it was quite enjoyable. Of course now I do believe we're picking a much cheaper one than that. ;)

I've been in a Spencer Bell mood lately.

That's all I care to say about that.

I guess today is a short blog

Pic of the Day:

Tonight I'm buying my ticket for Dread -- in select theaters ONLY on the 29th (this Friday!) Check your local theaters and see if it's playing near you -- if it is, PLEASE go out and support it! It's an incredible film, beautifully shot, beautifully executed and fucking terrifying. ;)

xx Jo

1 comment:

The Illiterate said...

Dread is only showing on the 29th? I'm gonna be on a freaking plane to The Vegas! I'm gonna miss it...poopie.